🌸roller skate date scenario🌸

"Gareth!!!!" I yell as soon as he opened the door, going to hug him.
He stumbled backwards laughing.
"Hi love." He said, holding me by my shoulders to try to get me to stop hugging him.
Instead he grabbed my cheeks and brought me in for a kiss causing me to laugh.

"So how are you?" I ask after I finally calm down.
He smiles at me warmly, looking at the floor.
"Good now." He said, motioning for me to come inside.
"Hey Y/n!" Jeff yelled from the couch. I saw him raise an eyebrow at Gareth.
"Hi Jeff." I say
"You know Y/n, you're all he talks about nowadays." Jeff said with a smirk. I look at Gareth with a cheeky smile, to see a light tinge of pink on his cheeks.
"Lets go.." he said grabbing my hand.
"Have fun kids." I hear James say sarcastically.

We arrive in his room and i sit myself down on his bed like it's my own.
"Oh making yourself at home i see." He says smiling.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I say as i snuggle myself into his duvet.
I look up at him as he walks over to me suspiciously.
"What are you do- Ay!!" I yell as he tackles me, hugging me and rolling in his bed.
I was laughing hysterically now.
"Gareth!!" I say as he starts to tickle me.
"Yes love?" He says slyly, stopping for a moment to look at me before going to kiss me.
However i put my hand in the way,
"Ah ah." I say with a smirk.

To which he replies by sitting up crossly and staring at me.
I cave and grab his collar, pulling him forward to kiss him. The shock from him is always funny to me.
I like to be the first one to kiss him, I always get a cute reaction.
He soon puts his hand on the back of my neck, the other one on my waist. And i expertly place my hand on my favourite place. The back of his head. (To play with his hair)

He begins to laugh, still holding me, as I'm now only touching his hair.
"I don't get why you love my hair so much."
I purse my lips, looking down a little.
"Its so fluffy and soft." I mumble.

"Hey i have an idea, how about we go roller skating?" He says hopefully
I look at him in disbelief.
"A.. date?" I say smiling a little.
"... yeah.." he says. Not being able to hold eye contact with me.

"Is that even a question. Yes?" I say, he smiles and we both laugh.

——
"Im just gonna warn you i have never been roller skating before.." i say nervously as we go to the front desk to get skates.
"...neither." He says
Well this should be interesting.

"BRO I CANT DO THIS." I yell as I nearly fall over for the 5th time that minute.
I look over my shoulder at him to see him holding onto the railing for dear life. I then look down to see myself grabbing his hand.
(Bad idea) we both go tumbling to the floor.

Now we're in a heap on the roller skating floor, music blasting in our ears as we both keel over laughing, making it even more impossible to get back up again.
After about 10 minutes of struggling, we decide to call it a day and never do roller skating again.
"Lets just go back home." I say, an expression on my face like i had just been through something traumatic.
"Agreed." He said.