ˋˋ𝙰𝚗 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍ˋˋ

Narrator Pov:
-3:30 am Phil's alarm clock started to ring, he opened his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed as he started to stretch, he turned the alarm clock off and stood up walking towards his closet. Phil took out some black pants with a white shirt and a hoodie, phil walked out of his room being the first person to wake up. He walked inside the bathroom and locked the door, as he placed his clothes down and his towel he soon walked in the shower and turned it on, the feeling of cold water touch his skin, it was normal for phil to shower in cold water.

After showering Phil wrapped his lower waist with the towel and started to put on the clothes, after he finished the only thing left was the hoodie. The grabbed the hoodie and puts it on himself, but unlike others it was very oversized, half of the countries were much bigger than him in size and much taller in height, some countries were small but not to small. Phil then brushed his hair making it look fluffy and if you would touch it, it'll feel like cotton. He then cleaned his face making sure there was no dirt because it's going to be his first day, he looked at his eyes through the mirror. It was glowing and shinning like never before, caused by the excitement his body felt, finally meeting know people and making new friends.

As phil was excited and exited the bathroom he headed to the kitchen, he grabbed a pan and placed it on the stovetop turning the gas on and grabbing a bottle of oil and pouring a little oil in the pan, while waiting for the oil to heat up phil walked to the fridge and opened it taking out two to three eggs out of the egg carton, he closed the fridge and walked back to the pan. Phil then grabbed a bowl and cracked the eggs letting the yolk and the albumen drop inside the bowl, phil then threw the egg shells in the trashcan and started mixing the eggs making scrambled eggs, he added a bit of salt and pepper for flavor.

After he waiting for the oil to heat up, he poured the eggs in the pan and took a spatula and started mixing-

[After cooking and eating]
[note: The way he cooked scramble eggs was how my mother did, soft and fluffy and delicious]

-After phil finished cooking and eating he washed the dishes then walked back to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, after that he walked to the living room and picked up his bag. Soon as phil turned the handle of the door the two other countries exited there rooms as they have just woken up, phil opened the door and exited the dorm leaving the two males inside. He closed the door and started walking-

Philippines Pov:
-I continued walking around the hallways, there were only a few students just chit chatting. I then almost fell over after bumping into someone "OI! watch it!" The country shouted at me as my eyes were closed "I'm so sorry sir o ma'am I didn't mean to-" before I could finish the person then cutted me off "Wait...Philip?" The voice seemed familiar and the nickname he called me, I looked up and opened my eyes. My eyes widen as I saw an old friend of mine, Vietnam. "Viet?!" "Holy- it is you!" Vietnam hugged me tight not letting go, "I missed you! You didn't tell me you were going to switch Schools back then!" The Vietnamese was in joy seeing his old friend "na miss rin kita Viet, ilan taon na hindi tayo nag kita-" he pulled out as I started to catch my breath "I have no clue, but I'm so happy to see you again!" Vietnam looked at me up and down and side to side "Oh? You don't have friends here yet?" He asked as I shaked my head no "Oh, well I'll be your friend here. Just like back then." I smiled at him, after years I finally meet my old friend again! I was happy seeing him and he was happy seeing me.

Vietnam took my hand and started walking.

[4:50 am]

After Vietnam showed me around the school we both started to talk about what we did back then when we were young "I still remember when you got stuck in the tree, ahah" I giggled.

Vietnam's Pov:
I went red because of embarrassment from what Phil said, I never thought he would remember my most embarrassing times ESPECIALLY the tree one that he just said. But I couldn't really blame him I'm just happy to hear him laugh, "And I still remember the time where I carried you away from the guy~" I chuckled as I saw phil cross his arms, "You didn't have to save me back then you know. I can save myself." Phil's tone became serious for a sec but I just kept on laughing "Oh really now?" I raised a brow looking at him "I don't need a prince charming, I will stay being a single bad bitch" phil replied with a 'i don't give a fuck' like tone in his voice, "oh? But you need to have one~" phil then raised a brow while looking at me "Are you flirting with me?" "Hm.. maybe~" I chuckled "Even if you flirt with me I still don't want a prince." Phil turned his head around "yeah yeah whatever you say" I looked at the clock to see it was almost time for school to start, I stood up and looked at phil "come on, let's go. Schools about to start." I let my hand out helping phil stand up, the two of us then started walking as we heard the clock ding at 5:30.

The to of us walked to the covered court to do the flag ceremony, the teachers arranged us by height instead of by alphabetical order. Phil was the 3rd behind Bolivia and Vatican City.

(Fun fact: The Filipino people are the world's 3rd shortest people in height, the second is Indonesia and the first is Bolivia)(But the fandom makes phil shorter then them because why not lol, and it's because Indonesia's country is much bigger than Philippines 👁️👄👁️)

Soon sir UN walked up and stood next to the flag pole as Sir EU turned on the speaker. The flag ceremony then begun-

End of the chapter-