ˋˋ𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞ˊˊ

Narrator's Pov:
After having a snack in the cafeteria the four countries walked out of the cafeteria, Phil holding Mexico's hand while they chit chat, "Hey Peru" Bolivia whispered in Peru's ear, "What is it?" Peru looked at Bolivia then saw him pointing at the two countries, "we should give like an alone time" "Like some bonding time?" Bolivia nodded and held Peru's hand "Alright alright." Peru looked at the two while getting dragged by Bolivia, "Hey you two! Have some fun alone time, me and Bolivia are going to get something!" Peru shouted while they turned a right and was not visible anymore.

"Alone time??" Phil tilted his head in confusion "These two fuckers-" The Mexican said under his breath, "what do they mean by that, Mex?" Phil turned his head facing Mexico,"uh... let's just say it's just like a hang out."
"Oh, well alright!" For Phil, there was different types of alone time for him, and it wasn't like those but now is the new day and everything is different.

"How about we go to the school garden?" The Mexican suggested and phil nodded as a responsible, "Yeah sure!" He said happily, "Let's go then, follow me" Mexico held Phil's hand and started walking.

Few hours later the two countries arrived at the garden, phil looked around amazed, "These plants are beautiful.." phil said while his eyes sparkled.

Mexico Pov:
"Like you..." "What?" I immediately covered my mouth after I realized what i said, "n-.. nothing.." I responded, covering my face and looking away, "Ok?.." phil looked back at the flowers, I slowly looked around and found a small flower bush, I picked a flower and slowly looked at Phil (they are allowed to pick flowers if they had a pass, and phil had it so yeah), I walked closer to him as he turned to face me "what's that?" He asked while tilting his head "oh, just a flower.." I slowly attached the flower on his hair, it looked perfect on him...

"E- eh?-" I could see his confused face looking at me, "what?.. it looks nice on you." "Thanks?.." he smiled but still looked confused. I slightly laughed and patted his head, he's so adorable when he's confused.

But...what is this feeling I'm having?..
I mean, I never felt this towards anyone in the school, I feel so comfortable around him..I mean yeah I feel comfortable with the other two...but not this comfortable..

I snapped out and looked around to see phil wasn't with me anymore, "Phil?... Phil?!"....'darn it..where is he?!' I shouted and thought to myself, I looked around and started walking, "PHIL! Phil where are you?!" I started to panic, "Over here Mex!" I heard him shout, i immediately ran towards the direction of his voice and found him sitting on a patch of grass while there was a bunny next to him, "Phew...Thank god I found you.." I walked closer and sat down next to him, "Please don't leave me like that..you made me worried so much.." I hugged Phil close, "oh-..I'm very sorry if I made you worried Mex-" he said while holding my arm "it's alright... just, tell me where you go before going there, ok?" "I will next timeee". I looked at the bunny that was next to him, "a bunny?" "mhm! It randomly hopped towards me while I sat down, "maybe it likes you?" "Whaaa-" the bunny continued hoping around the suddenly back away while looking at us, "Huh? Is it ok?" Phil asked while i shrugged, noy knowing what to answer, the bunny ran away and into a bush.

No one's Pov:
A branch broke getting the two countries attention and made them turn around, when they looked up they saw a mid ranked country, "what are you two up to in the garden?" He raised a brow while looking at them
Mexico stood up and helped phil up.
"Having an alone time. What are you also doing here Denmark?" "Just wondering around.." Denmark replied while looking at Phil, "So, you two are having a so called alone time?" "yes, and you disturbed us." "Chill Mex, I was curious on why you two we're here, that's all." "Tch...let's go Phil." Mexico grabbed his arm and walked away, passing Denmark. Both countries Mexico and Denmark gave each other the side eye.

Mexico and Phil left the garden and started walking around the hallway, "What now?" Phil asked, "Wanna go hang out at my dorm?" "Sure!", Both countries started walking to the dorm room hallway.

[Few hours later]

Philippines Pov:
"Hey Mex?" "Yes Phil?" Both me and Mexico stared at each other, "Why isn't Peru and Bolivia back yet?" I asked, he just shrugged as a response, "Maybe still doing something." He replied, "I guess.." I leaned my head on his shoulder and hugged his arm, "Oh, it's already getting late.." "wait what-, that was fast" I looked at the time, it was late afternoon and class was already over. That was really fast, it's like the time became faster and faster.. "You should stay here for the night." I turned my head facing mexico, "Are you sure Mex?" I asked, making sure he was sure of it, "Yes I'm sure, c'mon." He stood up and lifted me up, carrying me. "Hey! I can walk there myself you know!" I yelled and heard him chuckle slightly, "Nah" he said as he started walking to his room.

Mexico Pov:
I opened the door and entered my room then closed it from behind using my leg. I started walking to the bed and stopped when I got close enough, I laid Phil down on the bed, "I could've walked here but noOo.. hmp.." I watched as he crossed his arms and turned around, it was cute seeing him all angry, "mhm, yeah yeah whatever" I said while walking around the bed. Now sitting on the other side, phil yawned tiredly and laid down facing my direction, I laid down next to and pulled the blanket up to our shoulder level.

I looked at the sleeping Filipino beside me and smiled, "Goodnight Phil.." I cuddle him and fell asleep.

___________________________________
Little doodle sketch by me↓

___________________________________Little doodle sketch by me↓

End of chapter.
Edit: So sorry for the mistakes, I wrote this at midnight