ˋˋ𝚂𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 Rˊˊ

No one's Pov:
Slowly, Phil's eyes opened up. Turning his head to the left, "Ng..mm.." he got up and sat on the edge of the bed whilst hearing the chains clink', "...,?" He looked around only seeing metal walls surround the whole room. "Where am I?..." His voice hitched, moving his leg and looking directly at it, "A chain?.." he reached down, "Well shit.. I can't try to escape with this on my leg.."

He looked around and reached out his hand to the nightstand drawer. He opened it and with a look of surprised on his face, he saw a key inside with a piece of paper having a bloody fingerprint imprinted onto the letter.
"..What's this?..", slowly, he opened the letter, 'Dear Philippines, from now on this will be your new home. You can try to escape, but you will never succeed.. don't try and fight, you're no match for our power. From this day, you have two choices. Stay and work for us or try your luck in getting out.'

"E-eh?.." Phil dropped the note and tried standing up, and he did it successfully. In his eyes the only thing he saw was a half empty room.

Without noticing the door open, the metal door shut instantly making Phil drop down on the edge of the bed.

"Well.. I guess you're awake"He heard a voice say, " Who are you?! " get shouted, "Naw.. You don't remember me?.." The country stepped out of the shadows, to see Phil with a shocked expression.

"R-russia?..", "Yes, Филиппины?.."
The Russian laughed seeing his shocked face. "S-stay away!" He shouted.

Philippines Pov:
I tried backing away but again, i was chained on the bed, "Oh no no honey.. I won't hurt you." I clenched my fists tightly as he slowly walked towards me, opening his arms wide. "Stay back! " I shouted against, "Don't worry, I promise I won't bite. "
"I said, STAY AWAY! " I punched him right in the face.

No ones Pov:
The Russian turned back his face on Phil, "So.. That's how it'll be then?.. "
"I uh-" "Alright.. Let's play. "
The Russian grabbed the Filipino by his hand and pushed him on the bed, he grinned whilst seeing Phil trying to escape his grip.

"Get off of me! " Phil shouted, "I'll think about it... " The Russian moved his face closer to Phil's, their lips nearly touching..

But a loud knock was heard from the metal door, the Russian scoffed angrily and stood up.

He slowly walked to the door then opened it, in Phil's eyes he was in shock once again.

Narrator:
Can you guess who?

I know this is short, but I'm still doing school work while doing this