ˋˋ𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎?..ˊˊ

Narrator Pov:
Saturday morning. Phil, sitting on bench in the school garden, all alone. No one beside him, his friends nowhere to be seen, it was just him in a quiet area, hugging himself for comfort. "Why...out of all the people, WHY ME?!" He shouted, tears were falling down and dropping to the ground, sobbing. "Why do I get dragged into these type of shits..." He looked up to the right. The bush moved, shaking making sounds of crunching leaves, Phil stood up then grabbed a sharp branch, pointing it at the moving bush, "Who's there..." He walked Closer and closer to the bush..
Slowly he peeked through.

He sighed in relief, it was just a bunny cleaning itself. The bunny hopped away while phil dropped the branch in his hand, turning around he saw a shadow. "H-hello?..." Slowly, he started walking, as he reached the area where the shadow stood, there was a very strange aura in that air, Phil's spine shivered as wind flew through him, "why am I... Scared, all of a sudden.." phil thought to himself.

He shrugged it off and left the garden.
Through the hallway, he continued walking, even though he saw his friends, he didn't want to talk to them and walked passed them, his friends looked at him thinking on what happened to him... He was so warm.. but now..

3rd Person Pov:
It's was all South Korea's fault, right?... Because of him, because of the things he did... Because..

Because..
He wanted.. He wanted him.
If he didn't kiss phil making him fall in love with him, non of this would happen! His spark, gone. His shine, gone. Everything we loved about him, all gone.

No one's Pov:
Vietnam saw phil walking alone, heading towards the principal's office.
Curious, he followed him.

Phil walked inside the principal's office, shutting the door as he entered, "Hey... Sir UN?.." "Phil, I've heard, are you alright? Did South Korea hurt you?.." Sir. UN crotched down and placed his hands on both of phils shoulders, "Yes.. I'm fine.." phil took his hand off his shoulder, "Sir... I want to tell you something.." "oh? What is it?" Vietnam leaned on the door frame, listening closely to their conversation. "I want to leave this school.." "what?! But Phil, you've only been here for almost a week! Why leave?!" "Just... I just want to, nothing is good here, half of the students are crazy, half, or mean, AND ALMOST ALL OF THEM DOESN'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT." "Phil-" "Even if I leave, no one would care! Heck, no one would even realize it!" "But Phil, your friends! Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Vietnam-" "Do not mention that Vietnamese, and they'll be better of without me." Phil turned around then looked back a little, "Besides..I'm just an annoying little mosquito to them.. they wouldn't care if I'm gone.", Vietnam hid behind a shelf as he watch phil leave without looking back, He was speechless, he's bestfriend was leaving him and the rest of the school.

Vietnam Pov:
I ran to the shortcut through the hallway and stopped Infront of Phil's friends, "Guys!" I panted, "What do you want?" "It's Phil..." "What happened?! Did something happen?!" I took a deep breath and looked at them directly. "He's going to leave the school.. I heard him talking to sir UN about it..." "What?! Please tell me it's a joke.." I shaked my head no making them look shocked, "we- we need to stop him!" "But how?! He won't listen to us, he'll just ignore us!"

"Yo Vietnam, wanna go to the-" "NOT NOW BRUNEI?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M STRESSED?!" I shouted at my own group of friends, "Geez.. woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" "Can you just stop with your stupid jokes?!" "Why are you like that bro, did something happen?" "Yes. Something happened! Phil is leaving this school!" "Oh really? Sweet" "what do you mean sweet?!" "No more annoying piece of shit, right?" I looked at Thailand and slapped him, "what was that for?!" "CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP WITH THOSE HORRID WORDS?!" "What's up with you?! I thought you didn't care for him?!" "I do care for him, he's my childhood friend!" "The why betray him at the start!?"...

I looked at them dead in the eyes,
"Because I didn't want to disappoint you. All of you. You wanted me to join your group, BUT AT A COST! And when you saw me hang out with Phil, You THREATENED to hurt him and me?!" "Vieet- KEEP IT DOWN AND SHUT UP-" "No. You shut up, because of you, you all made me ditch my own friend,  and I didn't want you to hurt him, I didn't want him to get more traumatized!" "Traumatized?.." "He already had enough traumatic experience since he was a kid, I don't want him to gain more..." "Viet-" "You can hurt me all you want... But never, and I mean NEVER hurt my friend." I walked towards my own friends closer, "If you do, I will make sure you will never see the light of day EVER again."

"Now... I need to go and make phil stay before he leaves me.. again.." I turned around and started running, heading towards the dorm room hallway.

Philippines Pov:
Inside my room, I packed all my stuff in my bags, I don't want to be here... These countries are too much for me, I never ever wanted to admit what my brothers say.. but.. they were right..

I should've went to the other school.. not this hell of a dump, it's nice here and I love it, but the countries, the ranks, and the other shitty things here is just... Just..

It's just not.. and besides, who's going to miss me? Even if my friends want me back, they'll still forget I even became a part of their life, it's sad to see but, it's not my fault.

South Koren wanted love, Vietnam betrayed me, Mex, Per and Bolivia will forget me, my dorm mates won't care, the staff will just let me go, and the rest... Well, they won't even notice that I'm gone.

It's not like they'll stop me... Right?..

End of chapter.
And thank you so much for 1.34k reads.