ˋˋ𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔ˊˊ

No one's Pov:
Early morning phil was already changing in the bathroom after showing, soon started walking towards the living room door and opened it not looking back. He didn't eat anything, just walked out and left.

Moments later, his friends saw him and tried getting his attention, "Hey Phil! Over here!" Peru shouted but the Filipino ignored him, it was strange of phil ignoring people especially his own friends,"Phil?" Mexico slowly walked towards him and grabbed his hand, "Phil-" The Mexican was then pushed a side by a country, the country grabbed phil by his hips pulling close and into a hug.

"The hell South Korea?!" Mexico shouted and grabbed phils arm, "C'mon Phil. Let's go and leave this shitty asshole." Mexico tried to walk away with phil but phil didn't move.

He harshly moved his arm back making Mexico let go from the sudden move, "Phil?.. Why did you-" "Leave us alone Mexico." South Korea said while holding phils hand turning around, walking away with phil beside him.

"What the hell?-" Peru said while standing beside Mexico, "Why didn't he fight back??" Bolivia looked confused on why didn't phil defend himself nor went with mexico, "I... don't know.." The Mexican turned around, "Let's just go.." "what about phil-" "LET'S GO." Mexico said sternly and walked away, the two just shrugged it off and follow him.

South Korea Pov:
I walked away with phil beside me, holding my arm. "Hey north, Guess what?" My brother turned around to face me while raising a brow, "Let me guess.. it worked, didn't it." I laughed and nodded "Of course it did, that was the best 6mil I've ever spent." He rolled his while I had a devilish smirk, "You know that Mexican friend of his will find out sooner or later." I covered my mouth and let out a small laugh.

"You really think that Mexican, THAT MEXICAN. Can stop my plan?...HA!.. don't make me Burst out laughing north."

"Oh well, you do you. But remember, I warned you brother." I watched as North walked away, Why does he even think Mexico will find out about this and my plan.

I started walking to the locker room with Phil and as we entered I shut the door, "I guess you're mine~" I lifted him up, he wasn't that heavy it was like lifting up a box. I leaned close to his face and kissed his blushing red cheek, I looked at him. He looked all flustered, it was adorable "Naww, flustered?~" "mmng..." He rapped his arms around my neck, I held his left cheek and kissed him on the lips deeply and passionately.

"Making out in the locker room, I see.." I parted from the kiss and turned around, it was Japan. "What are you doing here Japan.." "Getting something from my locker...".

No one's Pov:
Japan turned his head and looked at Phil who was panting,"so...The potion you bought worked, huh?" The Korean chuckled and nodded, "as you can see, he isn't fighting back what's so ever. And he wants all of MY attention." "Possessive much?" The Japanese walked towards the two and was behind the Filipino, "He's now lovesick, am I correct?" Japan placed his hand on Phil's head, "Yes he is.."
"Huh...I guess you have him now." South Korea placed phil back down and hugged him, "You know south..this kid is very.." "Very what?" The Japanese was silent for a moment but then replied, "Very unique.." "How?"... "let's just say...I saw something that no one else did." "Ok?..".

"Mm..SooOuth.." Phil whined out, needing attention. "Can I ask something, south.." the Korean raised a brow while looking at Japan, "go on." "Can we...share, him?" South Korea looked directly at Japan, stunned. "You, want to share him?.." the Japanese nodded, "I guess it's fine..." The Korean lifted Phil up and kissed him on the cheek, "Japa-kun!" Nekomie shouted outside of the locker, "C'mon! The thing is going to start!" "Coming Nekomie-chan."
Japan walked out of the locker room and started walking away with his sister.

"C'mon, we're gonna go as well" South Korea placed phil back down and held his arm then started walking away.

"What type of shitty plan are you up to, South Korea..." Peru walked out from the darkness, you might think he was stalking but no, he went inside to get his shirt and overheard they're conversation. "I need to tell the other two..." Peru walked out of the locker room looking both ways of the hallway before running.

Peru Pov:
I ran through the hallway and stopped as I reached the two and panted from exhaustion, "Yo per, you okay?" I nodded and took a deep breath, "earlier, in the locker room..I overheard South Korea and Japan talking about a potion.." "a potion?.." Mexico then grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me, "WHAT POTION, AND WHAT WE'RE THEY'RE PLANS?!" "Calm the hell down mex-" I pushed him away and backed up.

"I think it was like a love potion or something, I heard Japan say that he's lovesick.." "How did they even get him to drink it-" my mind was analyzing and I remembered it, yesterday when he kissed Phil.. "Yesterday.. he kissed Phil.." "HE WHAT?!" Bolivia shouted in anger, "I think the potion was in his lips and transferred to phil when he kissed him..." "That shitty bastard..."
"We need to find away on how to snap him out of it!" "But how?!"

All of us started to think of something then an idea hit my mind, "How about I try and watch them from a far and maybe, just maybe they'll say what's the thing that'll undo the love potion."
"Good idea...but won't they notice you?" "Remember Bolivia, I'm the best in hiding in plain sight. And this is for Phil we're talking about." The two nodded in agreement, "Alright, we'll also go to the library, there maybe is a book for it." "Alright... I'll tell you two as soon as I hear the solution on how to get him out of it." I waved goodbye and ran to the other direction while the two ran to the library.

End of chapter.