Foggy Clarity

It sounded awesome. A tournament were everyone could see who is the class top dog and most popular.

The 'cool' kids were boasting that they will win easy while the smarter ones did not care because they already had plans for the future on what they want to do. While the rest were had different reactions because they were unsure about their own future.

But there is one thing that goes through everyone's head: EXCITEMENT.

I mean who wouldn't feel excited by dueling with monster that are coming to alive and fight. The feeling of tricking your opponent or building the perfect field so you opponent can't do anything. The despair that yourself will feel if your opponent out smarts you and beats you. The feeling of either winning or losing the duel that only exists in this universe.

As I was partially listening to the teacher I was preparing my deck by taking one copy of prepped defense out and put one other spell card in my deck.

Normally having more spell cards in this type of deck would be bad. But this card can even help me get a OTK (a one turn kill) so the cost is technically non existence so I can play it. It would be a annoyance if I have it in my hand and my opponent makes me discard a card from it randomly.

But that happening, in this format at least, is realy rare. So I don't worry about it too much. Even if it happens it would be at most be one single card. Besides no one in this universe knows how broken the meta game is like back in my home universe. Well it is quite possible and easy to bring 5 or more monsters who have effects that are omni negates.

Even just having one in this universe is already broken. So I don't know what will happen if I ever play savage dragon in a official tournament. I guess it would be better to keep him hidden until the dark signer come.

I do not want to know what the reaction of people will be the moment they hear that there exists a monster that can negates everything.

While I am at it. 'Hey benkei, savage dragon. There is just one more questions that I need answers to: why are your effects different then what I know of?'

Benkei was the first to answer. 'There is a simple reason for that. Because you will face a variety of different enemies in the future who will try to kill you, the great crimson Dragon though it would be a good idea to give you more protection by changing our effects. This is the reason for all Superheavy Samurai synchro monster and me. As for savage...'

'Hold it.' Savage dragon interrupted Benkei at this moment. 'It would be best to let me explain it why I am here and why I have a different card effect.'

'You are right. I am sorry for getting overboard with myself.' Benkei gave a courd bow as an apology towards the dragon as he said his apology.

'As long as you know. Originally there existed only 6 dragons who were the spirits of the crimson Dragon. Stardust dragon, Red demon dragon, Fairy dragon, Black-wing feather Dragon, Black rose dragon and live stream dragon. Those were the original dragon, even if live stream only was added at a later time into it. Normally that would be it but after the Crimson Dragon noticed something wrong, we don't know what, so he chose a protector whose mission is to help and protect the signer's while they are doing their mission, that is you and your mission. Because of the danger that you will face, just relying on the Samurai wouldn't be enough. So the Crimson Dragon wanted to give you also a dragon that can help you. At first he wanted to create a new dragon that would fit with your type of playing style of high defence attack type, like all the other Superheavy Samurai card's, but that would require to much to much energy. After all it is easier to take already existing things and using them than create something completely new. That is my reason on why I am here.'

I didn't know what I should say. It was a long explanation but it was a solid one. It explains many things that I had problems with understanding and even gave me new information that I didn't even thought I needed. But each time one question was answered I had a feeling that something is wrong, that I still don't know the bigger picture, that I am just a pawn in some game and I didn't like that.

'Ok. That is understandable. And explains the difference in your original card effects. Now the only question that I currently have in my mind is ...'

"Hey Y/n. It is your turn for the training tournament." As I was thinking about the biggest question that was plaguing my mind the teacher reminded my that it was my turn.

"Oh sorry teach. I was just thinking about some stuff."

"Heh. You thing you are some hot stuff huh. Ignoring your opponent like that and belittling him. It seem I need to teach you another lesson. Just like always." That was the asshole speaking. Tanaka the bully of the entire school and a little ass kisser. He does all sorts of things from staring fights with younger kids to extortion. To older ones he would leave them alone while the Teachers don't know a thing because he makes it always look like he is the victim. The reason why most kids don't do something against him is because his father is the COO of some company.

A pure scumbag. Now that I look at him a bit more he looks like the crook that wanted to take Yuseis duel runner in episode 2 of the Anime. Ah. So that what is happening. The anime and the world are the same.

This future crook needs a reason to fall into the criminal territories and that reason is his loss against me. Thanks to his unacceptable personality towards anything and superior complex he will most likely whine to his Daddy about me, then will start his bullying campaign against me. Even if I have to deal with him, if I get enough evidence of his bullying against other people and me for a month or so and kick him out of the school.

That may sound cruel to some but I don't like it that some people can get away with something like bullying or other stuff.

Even if this sounds stupid what I am about to say but it the truth. Even if I don't do something he will still fall into the same situation and end up in Satellite with a criminal mark on his face.

Back to the situation. "Tanka. Why should I respect you. You are not even worth my time, after all you are only a 4-rate duelist with a 5-rate deck. Any body can beat you quite easily." If Seto Kiba would be here he would be proud to hear my taunts.

Well the shocked faces of my classmates, teacher and the enraged face of Tanaka was worth it by pulling out this taunt.

"Oh. It seems someone wishes for a beating. Fine I give you one you will never forget."

"Says the guy who is all bark and no bite. How about you prove it to me that you have some worth." Man I didn't know how annoying I can be if I put my mind into it.