chapter 14 Meant For Each Other.

Caution! I wrote this on valentine's day and got a bit carried away so yes...

THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL GIRLXGIRL CONTENT!! BUT I HAVE MARKED IT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO AND IF YOU DO READ IT...Im so sorry.... anyway enjoy :D

==========================================================================

Weeks went by the date got set for the wedding, flower's picked out, dress done, maid of honor here, brides maids here, music sorted, food done, the invatations sent out, everything was done. all that was left was the month wait til my wedding.

the weeks seemed to go by so fast, christmas and new year pasted fast. the only problems with the wedding were;

1) Dad didn't want it to happen.

2) it was happening to fast, weddings are supposed to be slowly and careful so you remember this moment for ever.

3) I did not want to marry jade...

*Colt's P.O.V*

I sat at the edge of my bed staring at the wedding invitation

             Colt Black/Goodwin

You are formally invited to the wedding

                           Of

Jade Austin and Alexandra Bradley

                 18/3/2013

      You may bring a plus one

When i first saw it I thought it was some kind of joke but then i realised it wasn't a joke it was jade being a bitch, i knew alex wouldn't have sent it she may have choosen jade but she wouldn't have done this, i knew alex was better than that. a knock on the door brought me from thoughts.

"come in"i call out. helena walked in.

"Colt honey are you okay?"She ask's me sitting down beside me

"yeah, I'm good"i say nodding my head trying to reasure her

"it's just you've been really down lately, your father and I we bearly see you eatting or drinking and we hear you wandering about the house at night so we know you dont sleep that often either, i just want to help, you can tell me anything you know that right?"

"yeah i know mum it's just..I'm struggling to understand it myself I dont want to bother you"

"well maybe i can help you understand it more? let me guess..this is about alex and the wedding?"

"yeah.."i nod my head. "i know it's wrong, but I still love alex even after all these years its always been her. i've went on countless date's with countless girls, but i just couldnt feel anything with them, an jenna, i've tried to feel things for her but she's my best friend. Alex is getting married in a month and there is nothing I can do about it but sit here and be brooding."I explain to her.

"You love her there is nothing wrong with that, what makes you think alex doesn't love you back?"

"because she is marrying jade, she told me she loves jade, and well thats about it"

"yes that is the physical evidence, what about the small things?"helena smiled at me

"what do you mean?"

"well I happened to bump into alex the other day whilst shopping an well i couldn't help but notice one of the bands around her wrist is the exact same one you have got and when we were talking all she could talk about was you and when i asked about the wedding, she would bearly open her mouth"