chapter 2

Ana told the girl about the white girl she'd seen. 'yes...sounds like the dark soul's leader! She is the most dangerous of them all! Now don't go looking for her.'

'i'm not looking for her; she's looking for me!' Ana replied. The girl gave her back the newspaper. 'could you at least try and read it this time?' the girl asked. Ana snorted indignantly and snatched the paper out of her hands.

A girl, who was completely white, was spotted a week ago at the stables of Yorvania. She was in a malicious rage with some of the stable helpers and the doctors when the regular girl turned into a dark spirit.

'as you can see, the newspapers were very... Gullible...' The girl said, 'why don't you tell me your name? I'm Linda.'

'Ana...' she began to read the clipping again.

A girl who worked at the stables claimed that 'the girl tripped over and when she stood up, she was white as a ghost!' it is said the spirit haunts the forest, forever seeking the ghost of her beloved sister.

Ana gasped. 'Linda!'

'oh you're gonna call me by my name now?' Linda said stubbornly.

'hey! calm down!' Ana replied, 'so this leader... what's her name? And her sister's?'

'I'll only tell you if you don't go looking for trouble.'

'I won't'

' Olivia and Emma MistRain. I know, weird second name...'

'so it's Mist Rain...' Ana was thinking up a plan. She knew somewhere nearby was the woods, and she was going to find them.

When she was sure Linda wasn't looking, she crept out of the winery's library, down the steps and onto her horse.