Saved from the fire

// made Jun 17, 2022. yeah this is random //

I should probably explain this art. So this is part of a game idea inspired by Undertale and mainly Jevil from Deltarune, just a heads up.

Okay so you find this man in a building (*engage boss battle music*), *insert* thinks you are someone else who happens to look like the person you play as. Someone who burned their underground city to ashes, and then reset the game. He is the only one who remembers that and claims he can still see your smile as you watched them burn.

He says nothing is worse than the pain of death, so he wants you to feel that pain like he did. While fighting him, he screams at you to say something (your character is mute, but the person he thinks you are isn't) and stop pretending you don't know what happened.

After the battle he sets the building on f i r e. He laughs cruelly as fire spreads everywhere engulfing the -somehow very flammable- building.

It takes a few seconds for him to realize he too, cannot breath smoke and starts choaking. You have two choices here.

1. leave the building and let him burn

2. help him and bring him out of the building he set on fire after trying to freaking kill you

In this one you save him from burning to death (again) and set him down away from the building. He is confused on why you saved him.

That's all I've got. Oh and a buttload of dialog of him screaming at you while you fight:

"Stop pretending you don't know what happened!"

"You burned this city to ashes and left us to burn with it!"

"YOU BETRAYED OUR TRUST AND YOU BETRAYED MINE!"

"I can still see your smile as you watched us burn..."

"You reset this world, reviving me. But I still remember everything unlike everyone else. I still feel the unimaginable pain of dEaTH!"

"OPEN YOUR FLIPPING MOUTH AND SAY SOMETHING"

yeah he, uh, is really mad at the person he think's you are 😅