22

Archer's POV

Tuesday, a few days later...

I was siting next to Dean on the bus. It was some sort of school trip today with both of our classes. We were going to some beach a few miles from the school. At first, I wasn't planning to come. But Dean wanted me to come and since I would do pretty much anything for him... here I am.

I looked around in the bus that was full of all our classmates before looking towards Deans hand that he has placed on his thigh. I had told him the other day that we didn't need to sneak around anymore. But noone at school knows anything yet. Maybe someone suspects something but other than that noone.

I have a feeling thats gonna change soon. And when it does, hell is gonna break lose.

But fuck it, who cares. They can think and say whatever they want cause it will never change the way I feel about Dean.

After a while we arrived at the beach. Everyone, including me and Dean walked out of the bus. We found ourselfs a spot in the corner of the beach.

When all our classmates had found themselfs a spot the teachers spoke up.

"Welcome everyone. Today we are just gonna spend the day here to have a nice day. Feel free to bath and eat as much as you like!" One of them said.

Almost all of the boys ran into the water as soon as the teachers were done. Why are they in such a rush? We are literally gonna be here all day.

I looked towards Dean and he smiled at me. I smiled back before pulling my hoodie over my head, leaving me in only bath shorts. Dean quickly looked away and blushed.

I turned around and layed down on my stomach. I looked towards Dean, admiring him. His heart was beating so fast. He was wearing a pair of bathshorts and a hoodie as well.

"Love, relax." I whispered and pulled at his hoodie.

He looked towards me, red as a tomato. He pulled his hoodie of before laying down next to me. I looked into his eyes and he smiled again.

"Aren't you two boys gonna bath as well?" A female voice suddenly said.

I looked up and saw one of my teachers.

"Yeah, soon." Dean said as he sat up. The teacher giggled before she walked away.

I sat up and put my hand on Dean's shoulder. He looked at me again.

"Should we get into the water?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go." He said and stood up.

I stood up as well. As we walked towards the water I could feel some of the girls stare at me, staring at my body. It disgusted me.

We walked into the water and to my suprise it was not that cold. It was actually pretty nice.

When we got a bit out into the water I dove below the surface. Below the surface it was calm, not that many sounds.

When I got back up again, Dean splashed water at me. He giggled and backed a few feet. I looked towards him and smirked. He splashed water at me once again when he saw the smirk on my face.