Chapter 1

I thought of this at first like, this would make a great movie just because, now here I am writing it, funny

Driving in this car for a whole day plus 5 more hours really does a number on you, why couldn't we just take a plane, does dad want to kill me. Upon entering the new neighborhood I knew I wasn't going to like it here at all. Theses houses looked abandoned and even worse everyone here just looks like they're gonna cause trouble.

"You sure we have to live here?"

"Now Tobio, don't start complaining now, me and your mother looked hard to find a house near a good school and this is just what she picked for the time being, if you get to know the others here then you'll see them differently"

Yeah right

Dad parked the car in the drive way and got out to put everything inside the house, I would of helped but mom wasn't here to make me so I'm just gonna stay in the car until hes done. He knows I didn't wanna leave mom there, but he brought me here anyways so I'm still mad at him. Growing up I was attached at my moms hip, I won't admit this out loud but I still am, so being away from her for so long doesn't go well with me.

The car started to get hot so against my will I stepped out to get some fresh air. I have to admit at least they picked a house that wasn't near any loud noises and no high ways with annoying cars driving at 3 in the morning.

I felt some eyes looking at me I could tell they didn't like that I was moving in. Turning around I catch a glimpse of golden eyes before they quickly disappear behind the curtains. Creepy

After a couple minutes of standing outside and doing nothing I reluctantly decided that I'll busy myself with something and the only thing that I could right now was help my dad with the boxes. So I found all of my boxes and brought them in, I had no idea where my room was so waiting in the living room for my dad to tell me was my only option.

We didn't bring any of our furniture so our house was more than empty also meaning that whenever I wanted to go to sleep on a nice comfortable bed or sit on a nice couch, I couldn't. I'm stuck with sleeping in a sleeping bag and sitting on the cold disgusting floor.

It took a while for dad to get everything inside the house and after he finally showed me my room and brought everything into it I was left to do nothing again, so sitting on the floor was my only option. I looked out my window and saw those same golden eyes staring at my window. What is his problem? If I looked closer I could see a little sliver of green hair sitting beside the guy with golden eyes, but the green haired person wasn't looking at me, they were minding their own business, while the other guy was looking at me like a I just murdered his family, Seriously what is his problem

I hope that guy doesn't go to my school, but with my luck he probably was. I decided to just ignore him ans hope he'd leave me alone, hopefully I'll never run into him.

Sitting on the floor and doing whatever I come across on my phone was boring because I didn't have much, but about 3 hours later my dad called me for dinner, which was bad because dad couldn't cook for anything, there was a reason my mom cooked every single meal and even all the snacks.

To my surprise the food was okay, points for trying, but it didn't taste anything like my moms food. Thinking about my mom kinda just put me in a bad mood, just like the mood I was in when I found out mom wasn't coming with us. My dad wasn't a bad guy or a terrible dad, he was great, but my mom has always been with me even if she had work to do. If she had to leave for work she'd just bring me with her no matter what anyone would say. This is the first time we'd actually been away from each other besides from school. My dad was never really home so I grew closer to my mom every day. Mom didn't have the money to pay for a baby sitter everyday so she did what she had to.