Chapter 3

There's a killer on the loose, but Kageyama's new Spanish teacher too hot

It's been about 3 weeks since the first day of school and honestly it's been okay. Tadashi has been a big help, but Koutarou still needs some lessons on how to be nice, but when I mention it he just says, 'The hell are you talking about, I'm always nice'. We haven't done much in any class besides introductions and going over syllabus's. My Spanish teacher though hasn't showed up yet, the sub said something about moving here from another state so I haven't gotten the chance to meet him.

I heard some students talking about him being here today so I guess I'll be getting to meet him for the first time today. I heard different stories from everyone, some say he's mean, he's nice, he's not a good teacher, he's a great teacher, he's hot. Most of the girls said the last one.

I have Spanish right after lunch, all I have to do is deal with Koutarou's mouth for 30 minutes and try to be in a good mood for when I meet my Spanish teacher, hopefully he's easy going and all the nice things people say about him are true and not the mean ones, I don't think I'll survive Junior year with another rude teacher. I already have to deal with my English teacher being a prick, my Science teacher acting like he's better than everyone, and Koutarou and his stupid handsome annoying face.

At lunch Koutarou wasn't as bad to deal with as usual, I don't know what happened but Tadashi said something about his mom saying, 'If you don't stop being mean to that new boy I'll hand your ass to ya' all the way back to 1995' I don't know but whoever his mom is, I like her. Apparently his mom's from the country and has a habit of 'Handing Koutarous ass to him' over everything, mostly involving Tadashi.

I walked into Spanish class and found my seat, the teacher wasn't in the room right now and if I'm being honest I was a little scared to meet him. I didn't know what he was like, what he looked like, or actually anything about him.

Everyone started piling into the room and sitting down everyone was eagerly waiting to see the teacher, news really does travel fast, especially in high school. The bell rang and the whole class was quiet which was rare cause all this class did was talk talk and talk. About the latest football game, about Jessica and Damien breaking up for the 5th time, like my god if it didn't work the first time stop trying, that's what my dad does. The door opened and everyone's eyes were averted to it wanting to be the first in the class to see the teacher. He walked in and closed the door, it was like watching an action movie and waiting for the bad guy to reveal who he really is.

He was walking to the front of the class, no one could see his face since his hair was in the way, it was some nice hair. Most of the girls were wondering if he was as hot as everyone one else was saying, the boys were wondering if the coach was gonna put them on the starting line next game, or something I don't know what they thinking, I just know that me and the girls were thinking the same thing.

When he turned to look at the class I swear everyone's jaws dropped. This man was the most hottest guy I've ever seen. This has to be illegal. He gave the class a smile and I swear everyone fell in love with him.

"Buenas tardes clase, bienvenido al español 1"

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna like this class, "My name is Mr. Semi, we're a little behind on schedule so we're gonna have to skip introductions and get to learning"

When Mr. Semi was done with attendance he didn't waste any time when starting his lesson. He was teaching us the basics, some things about family, and a couple other things. We were on the topic of 'mother' when I heard some boys in the back saying something, I knew they wanted me to hear. They've been doing this since last week, every time something about a mother or family comes out they always say something.