1.

putting on your shoes you grab your house keys and get ready to head out of the house.

to where? niki's house.

your best friend of over 7 years. you two were connected at the hip as kids, it was adorable to watch you two interact with one another.

as you both started growing up, the play dates at the park went to hangouts and sleepovers at each other's house. playing hide and seek went to playing video games and teasing your other friends.

'partners in crime' you both were dubbed as. you both were the duo everyone envied in a way. no matter the issue or how long it took, both of you would get through it together. your bond was too strong for anything to damage it.

already at his front door you text him and knock on the door. soon opening up to see a smiling niki with his headset on, taking it off as he talks to you.

"ready to get your ass beat at mario kart?" he teases with a smirk on his face. smiling back you walk in and head up to his room.

"i'm feeling lucky today actually. i think you should be ready to lose" you reply getting comfy on his bed.

smiling at your antics he starts up his switch to start round one of the many rounds of mario kart.

[PERKS OF LOVING YOUR BEST FRIEND]