7.

By now you'd already gone home, much to Niki's disappointment. You had to. If you stayed there any longer you wouldn't even convince yourself to leave.

Niki felt like you were his home.

He knew it was a stupid thought. You two weren't even dating. That thought led him into a spiral.

You both kissed, many times. He knew that friends don't usually do what you and him did, but you weren't friends with benefits. He loved you too much for that stupid child's play.

He just didn't know if you loved him back.

Yeah you kissed him and cuddled him all on your own but was that enough to prove it? Did it mean that you also loved him?

Those happy thoughts of you possibly loving him were shattered with the knowledge of what's happening. Only today he found out about someone else, call it jealousy or possessiveness but he hated the thought of someone else having your attention. Did that mean that you'd do the same with this new person?

Was Niki truely not that special to you?

No. He can't think like that. He shouldn't. He has no right to worry about who you love at the end of the day. It's your decision and who's he to try to tarnish that.

It still didn't stop the overwhelming feeling of fear. The fear of losing you. He got so comfortable with you he completely forgot that you both weren't even together.

EARLIER THAT DAY

"Niki?"

"Hmm?"

"I have this meet up with a new friend of mine. Do you want to join?" Niki thought about it for a moment. He has nothing else to do and a plus is that he could spend time with you. "Sure I'll join. Who's the person?"

You smiled, the same smile you gave him.

"He's a friend of mine, he's really charming. His name's Hyungjae. He wanted to meet up tomorrow and he said that i could bring a friend of mine as well!"

___

A friend.

That's all Niki was.

As much as he wanted to say no the look in your eyes made it impossible to reject, you always had that effect on him. He's ashamed that he's at your mercy without you even having a clue. He'd give you the entire universe if you asked.

He'd could only hope that one day you felt the same.

__

Sorry for not updating. Schools got me in a chokehold 🏋️‍♂️
Also sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer hopefully.
Got some drama coming ooo ahh
Who's this Hyungjae dude? Do we like him?
Let me know if you enjoyed it so far :)

Got some drama coming ooo ahhWho's this Hyungjae dude? Do we like him? Let me know if you enjoyed it so far :)

[PERKS OF LOVING YOUR BEST FRIEND]