4.

It was an hour after the sun went down and the both of you decided that you needed dinner. Heading downstairs you both find nothing that appears to be good for dinner, just some chips and midnight snacks and soft drink.

"Want me to order some pizza?" "Ooooh yes please!" You said giving him a thumbs up. Chuckling he gets his phone out to order the pizza.

"So pizza will be here in about a hour they said. What do you want to do?" He asks. You think for a moment and decide on something simple.

"We can just chat for a bit and listen to music. Since we mostly just been staring at screens for hours on end." Niki nods, getting the remote to turn of the tv and play some music.

The sound of the speakers playing the popular music from the past year filled the room causing Niki to do a little dance in the lounge room. Joining in you both start dancing in the room.

The atmosphere was light, giggles and laughter filled the room as you both had a blast just messing around in the lounge room.

It was moments like these where time felt endless, like it wasn't there. Whenever you were with one another it always felt right. All your worries, gone.

Niki then lays on the lounge, smirking mischievously at you for a moment before dragging you down with him.

From the sudden motion you immediately reached out to grab whatever was close to steady your fall. Grabbing Niki's shirt you fell into his chest, feeling it rise and fall from his laughter.

Looking up from his chest you saw him laughing down at you, his precious smile making an appearance. You always loved his smile, it fits his face perfectly, he looked so pretty.

With you still in his arms he sits up for moment, his laughter dying down. You both stare at one another for a while, admiring each other's features. Niki's eyes wonder from your smile to your nose, your eyes, then back down to your lips.

He's always wanted to know what if felt like, kissing your lips. He'd be lying if he said he didn't dream of kissing you before.

It only clicked then what situation you were both in. His hands on your waist, your hands on his chest and shoulder, the lack of room between the both of you.

He felt the urge to lean in. He had to. You already caught on of the situation earlier but to be honest, both of you wanted this.

You both didn't want to let go.

You both looked in each other's eyes for a moment, closing them as you both slowly leaned in.

*Ding dong*

[PERKS OF LOVING YOUR BEST FRIEND]