3.

"We should make a farm! For all of our animals and we can plant food there too!"

The duo have finished their house now. Plans of a farm are next on the list!

"We got enough seeds for a small one, I'll gather the animals and you can make the food plot okay?" Niki softly suggests, loving the smile that formed on his best friend's face.

Best friend.

Why did he hate saying that now? It didn't feel right putting you and the words 'best friend' in the same sentence. It wasn't right, it didn't seem okay anymore.

He felt like it was missing something. The term of you being his best friend wasn't enough anymore. He needed more. Needed to be more than just 'best friends'.

Gathering a good amount of animals, mostly pigs, cows and sheep. Chickens annoyed Niki, hits them once and they're already over 20 blocks away from him, besides they didn't need any for now.

"How's our food plot going tiny?"

"First off I'm not tiny you're just a giant. Second, it's going really nice. Wanna check it out? It's to the right of our home."

Walking over to see the newly added food plot Niki smiles. It's small but you still managed to decorate it with the materials you had laying around in the chests.

"Cute isn't it."

Niki looks down at Y/N smiling at the screen with pride. He smiles.

"Yeah. It's really cute."

[PERKS OF LOVING YOUR BEST FRIEND]