1

"Sapnap!" Dream screamed, ducking through a hole in the fence, "Come on! We gotta leave!"

The blonde could only watch as Sapnap was cornered by the zombies. There were too many, he couldn't fight them all off. If he could just get across the boards over the pit, he'd be fine.

Dream felt a hand on his arm.

"Don't." George warned, "I know you're thinking of charging in there."

"Sapnap's cornered!" Dream argued.

"He's gotten out of tougher spots than this!" George said back, "I'm not risking both of you!"

Dream paused for a moment, looking back at his friend on the other side of the fence. Sapnap was losing ground. He wasn't going to make it.

"Sapnap!" Dream shouted, ducking back through the fence.

"Dream you idiot!" George screamed.

The blonde ignored him, running towards Sapnap. They were on the makeshift bridge now. He took out his pistol, shooting two zombies in the head. Dream grabbed Sapnap's arm, pushing him towards the fence. He tried to run with him, but the board under his feet broke.

"Run!" Dream told him, trying to get his leg free, "I'll catch up!"

"Dude, no!" Sapnap shouted back, running to pull Dream up, "I'm not leaving you!"

"Go!" Dream snapped, "I'll be fine!"

"Sapnap!" George called, "Hurry up."

"Go Sap." Dream told him, "I'll catch up later."

Sapnap hesitated. Then he ran. He trusted Dream. Gunshots rang out behind him. He ducked through the fence, only to be met with the angry face of George.

"That idiot! I told him-" George cut himself off.

"He said he'd catch up with us." Sapnap told him, "we have to go."

"But Dream-" George started.

"He said he'd catch up with us!" Sapnap shouted.

George looked back. All he could see were zombies. They were gaining on the fence.

"Come on." Sapnap said quietly, "let's go."