Prank

Recently, I have been posting more on my YouTube channel, as I wanted to give more content too the fans. I get a lot of comments saying I should prank Mason. I decide to do a "lost my memory prank" as it was trending recently. 

I change into a white hoodie with black joggers. I tie my hair up in a bun.

While Mason was out training, I grab the camera and start recording.

"Hey guys, welcome to prank wars" I say talking to the camera. "Today, I'm going to be pranking Mason by pretending I've lost my memory, I have no idea how this is going to turn out so, yeah. Make sure to like, comment and subscribe. So, let's start the prank" I continue trying to rush the intro as Mason finishes soon.

I turn the camera off, and start to set up the prank. I pull one of the kitchen stools down onto the floor so it looks  like I fell onto the floor and banged my head. I hide the camera in the fruit bowl, hoping Mase won't see it. I wait until Mason texts me saying he's on his way before turning the camera on again.

"Okay, so Mason just texted me saying he's on his way home. I'm honestly so stressed, let's get this prank started" I speak to the camera smiling.

I leavr the camera on, as I lay down on the floor closing my eyes. After a few minutes, I hear the door open. I stay in character as he gets closer to the kitchen.

"Babe, I'm home" Mason yells through the house.

Mason's pov

I walk into the house, it was too quiet. I guess Y/n went for a nap. I walk into the kitchen. That's when I see her. Laying on the floor.

My heart misses a beat, I immediately rush to her.

"Babe, wake up" I carefully shake her, scared for her.

I watch her eyes begin to open. I sigh in relief.

"Thank god, your okay" I whisper to myself, thankful she's okay.

Y/n looks at me, scared. I place my hands on her thigh but she moves back, horrified.

"W...who are you?" She questions, making me confused.

"Babe, you know me. I'm your boyfriend" I tell her confused.

"I..I don't have a boyfriend" she says, moving back from me. 

"We've been together for a year and half" I continue, tears forming in my eyes.

"Where am I, this isn't my house" Y/n asks, scared of me.

"Baby, we live together, this is your house" I tell her but she shakes her head.

"I don't know you" She tells me, I sigh with sadness.

My heart's breaking. She doesn't know who I am. Two years of memories, gone. My eyes start to water.

"Y/n, you know me. I'm your boyfriend Mason" I tell her, getting more upset that she's not remembing me.

"I don't know you, I don't have a boyfriend" she continues.

"We...we met at Stamford Bridge, you were with your little sister and your sister was holding up a sign. I gave her my shirt" I say, having flashback from when we first met. I have a lumb in my throat.

"Your scaring me" Y/n replies, giving me a blank expression.

She can't remember me. I cover my eyes with my hands, as I began to cry. I feel her hug me tightly.

Y/n's pov

My heart's beating as I watch him cry. I break character as I can't watch him cry. I hug him tightly.

"Babe, its a prank. I'm sorry" I whisper in his ear, feeling bad. 

Mason hugs me tightly. I feel his heart beating out of his chest.

"Never do that again" he says, shaking his head, tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I apologise to him, feeling really guilty.

I hug Mason for a few more minutes, before ending the video. After a few hours, we sit down on the sofa, watching Love Island, but I was not watching it as I hate it.

I'm editing the footage, before uploading it too YouTube. Mason kisses my forehead, throughout the night.

I probably shouldn't prank him for a few weeks now.

---

Edited: 24/11/22

Published: 24/06/22

Let me know, if you want me to do more of prank wars.

I hope everyone is doing okay, and well.