Massage

Request: "A simple massage given to the reader because of "boyfriend duties"  ems0001

---

As I walk into my shared house with my boyfriend, I see rose petals on the floor. I look around confused. I place my bag down on the counter, before following the petals. 

"Babe?" I shout through the house, not really sure what's going on. I hear his voice from our massage room. 

I continue to follow the petals which not surprisingly lead to the massage room, I open the door to reveal my boyfriend, dressed in a white robe and holding another one, for me. I laugh to myself. 

"Well, hello handsome" I say, teasing him as I shut the door behind me. Mason walks up to me, handing me my robe. 

"Welcome to Mount's massage, can I get your name please?" Mason says, making me let out a small laugh. 

I kiss him on the cheek. "My name is Y/n" I tell him playing along with what's happening. 

He leads me to the changing room, where I change out of my work clothes and into my pyjama set and my robe. I even put my slippers on. I leave the changing room. 

"Take a seat, get relaxed then I'll give you the best massage in the world" Mason says as I sit down in the massage chair. 

I sigh as he starts giving me a massage. I look up at him, which makes me laugh. He laughs with me. "What's this for?" I ask, not really sure why he's doing this. 

"Well, its part of my boyfriend duties and you've told me how stressed you have been lately and I want to help you relax" He tells me with a smile on his face. 

"I love you Mason, thank you" I tell him, while he kisses my forehead, making me cheeks heat up. 

He smiles at me, as he continues giving me a massage, I rest my eyes letting the sleepness wash away. 

"I love you Y/n" he tells me, making my eyes flutter open, he kisses me once again.

---

AN:

Sorry its quite short but I found this one really sweet, if only I had a boyfriend.

If you have any suggestions, let me know and I'll be happy to write them.

I hope you all have a great day!