9

"Nice edit! Send it to the Hwang's right now." Jackson commanded at one of his members.

"I can't wait for the reaction of Mr. Hwang." He chuckled as he checked himself at the side mirror of the car. He pushed his sunglass and fix his hair to the side. They are now heading back to their warehouse after visiting Yeji at the abandoned building.

"Hey, Yeonjun, did you bring the box that contains the gun?" Jackson asked, looking at the backseat.

"Box?" Yeonjun stopped playing the rubik's cube and looked up to his boss, "I left it in the building."

"What?" Jackson removed his sunglass, "I told you to—" Suddenly, their car swerved to the right, making their body to sway in a swift motion.

"Be careful!" Jackson shouts at the driver.

"Sorry, boss. A random car almost hits us." The driver explained and continues to drive. Due to the motion, Jackson didn't bother to look at the other car.

AT HWANG'S RESIDENCE

"Mr. Hwang, they are here." Mr. Seong, the butler, informed Yeji's father.

"Let them enter," Mr. Hwang gave the order while raising the cup of wine. Because of what was going on with his family, he was extremely stressed. Still no signs of her daughter.

Mr. Seong opened the front door — a sophisticated, very reserved man appeared. The man bowed to Mr. Seong, giving a respect.

"Good afternoon." The man greeted after bowing and fixed his hair to the side. The man looks like a model with his outfit — black suit, with a white polo inside the black coat and let me add that his hair is blonde, making him look so expensive.

Mr. Seong also bowed, "Good afternoon, c'mon, come in."

Mr. Hwang was quite impressed with the appearance of the agent, very professional, indeed.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Hwang." The agent bowed once again.

Mr. Hwang nodded, "Likewise, Hyunjin."

Hwang Hyunjin, a well-known sniper and private agent. Yeji's father has already contacted private agencies, and Hyunjin has been chosen as the agent to capture the kidnapper of her daughter.

"Here are the folders." The old man puts down the cup of wine and grabbed the brown folders on the table, "It contains informations that you needed. The CCTVs pictures, the video that they sent to me earlier, and the last location of my daughter." He handed the papers to the agent.

"Just message me if you need something," Mr. Hwang said as Hyunjin scanned the documents.

"These are such a big help to solve the case, Mr. Hwang." Hyunjin voiced out while Mr. Hwang was pouring wine into another cup.

"Please, save my daughter." Mr. Hwang requested. Hyunjin can feel the sadness through Mr. Hwang's voice.

"And please kill the kidnapper, Hyunjin." Mr. Hwang's facial expression turned into an anger. He won't forgive the people behind the kidnapping. Mr. Hwang then offered the cup of wine to the agent.

Hyunjin nodded and accepted the wine, "I will, Mr. Hwang. I'll not let you down."

After hours of negotiating and planning, Hyunjin finally left the Hwang's mansion. Mr. Seong entered the house after escorting Hyunjin to his car and he found Mr. Hwang cleaning the bottle of wine in the living room.

"Mr. Hwang?" Mr. Seong called.

"Hmm?" Mr. Hwang didn't bother to look at the butler.

Mr. Seong was nervous to speak up. He was fiddling his fingers but he wants these words to get out of his chest since her favorite Madam is in danger, particularly after watching the video of Yeji being hit by the unknown gang. He treated Yeji like her daughter, and Yeji made him feel like a father for the first time.

"What if.." Mr. Seong gulped, "What if you'll just give what the kidnappers want? You know, giving them the 5 hectares of the land and—"

Mr. Seong stopped talking when Mr. Hwang glared at him.

The butler became more nervous and shook his head, "I'm sorry, Mr. Hwang, but I'm really worried about Yeji. If we didn't give what the kidnappers wants, they might hurt Yeji and I don't want that to happe—"

"That's why we hired agents, Seong. They will make a way to bring back my daughter, alive and safe." Mr. Hwang placed the bottle on the table and turned to face the butler.

"And the reason why I don't want to give up those lands is because of my late wife." Mr. Hwang explained, "I want to fulfill the dream of my late wife."

Mr. Hwang looked at their huge family picture hanging on the wall. The 8 year old cute little Yeji was sitting in middle with a huge smile, his wife, Elena, was hugging their daughter, and Mr. Hwang hugging his two ladies.

"Elena wanted to build a small village for the informal settlers who doesn't have any house or income." Mr. Hwang elaborated, "Elena was an unprivileged person before, so she understands how it feels to be homeless."

"I understand, Mr. Hwang. I just want Yeji to be safe." Those are the last words that Mr. Seong spits out. He just listened to his boss and trust every decision that Mr. Hwang made for Yeji to come home alive and well.

YEJI

Holy mother of mercy, Ryujin is holding my chin and I could feel her breath brushing against my face.

I was simply playing with her earlier, trying to bait her for me to get out of this situation but.. I think she really wants me to shut up by kissin—

“I am a bad girl, but I can bring the heaven to you, Yeji."

"Then, show me," I licked my lips, "Show me how heaven looks and feels like, Ryujin."

"Do you really want to see the heaven?" She asked.

"Ryujin, I swear to god, if you pull your gun and point at me again, I will kic—"

She chuckled and cuts me off, "What about this kind of gun.." She showed her two fingers and pointed at me like a gun.

"Do you like this.. gun?" Ryujin question with a hoarse voice as I looked at her fingers. Damn it, she's wiggling her two fingers slowly, causing me to hold my breath.

I'm fucking speechless, "You're really teasing me, huh?"

"You started it." She retorted, still pointing her fingers at me. Well, she has a point.

"Do you want to.. feel this?" Ryujin puckered her lips towards her fingers.

"Well then," I swallowed my own saliva before answering, "Let me feel that gun inside of m—"