Chapter 25

It has been a week since Alita decided to play along and everything was going smoothly but she feel Leo was uncomfortable with her always near him. Since the day they went for dinner in our parents house, Alita had been sharing the same bed with Leo. And she always wake up to find him sleeping on the sofa. Even when she kissed him in front of her parents, he just excused himself saying he needed some fresh air.

Today, Alita was not letting Leo go anywhere since it was the Weekend. She woke up early and started preparing breakfast for the family. By the time she was done, everybody was at the dining table, ready to eat their breakfast. Alita brought all the dishes to the dining table. Everyone was surprised at how Alita prepared all the dishes.

"Wow!" Rose said

"Go ahead have some." Alita said as served Rose a slice of the apple pie she made.

"This is delicious." Rose said as she had the first bite.

Mr. Sullivan and Rose both commented on our cooking skills. But Leo didn't say anything. He just kept on eating. After breakfast, Leo went upstairs to his room. Alita  excused herself and followed him. When she entered the room, Leo has already changed into new clothes. He was about to wear his shoes when Alita called out to him

"Love." Leo raised his head and looked at Alita before looking around the room to know if there was anybody else in the room. He looked at Alita again and asked.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Yes my love." Alita said as she walked closer to him.

"Alita, are you ok?" Leo asked as he took a step backward.

"I'm fine my love." Alita said as she continued taking a step towards him.

"Are you sure?" Leo asked again

"Yeah, I'm fine. I know you're not used to me calling you My Love."

"We are not in public now. So just call me by my name."

"There's nothing wrong if I call you My Love in private." Alita said as she wrapped her hands around Leo's neck.

He was shocked by her behaviour. He couldn't move backwards because the back of his legs were already touching the edge of the bed.

Alita kept looking into his eyes and Leo did the same. As she moved closer to his face, Leo fell on the bed with Alita on top him.
Alita whispered in his ear "Love, why didn't you comment on the dishes I prepared?" She asked.

Leo heaved a sigh he didn't know he was holding.

"Are you scared? What were you thinking?" She asked

"Nothing." He said as he tried getting up.

Alita pushed him back down.        "You haven't commented on the dishes I prepared."

"It was good." He said trying to control his feelings.

"Just good. Nothing more?" Alita asked pouting like a baby.

"It was delicious. Are you satisfied now." Leo said trying to get up.

"Yes." Alita replied.