Chapter 35

Leo walked down the stairs with the picture of Alita still in his head. Both Lily and Rose turned away from the TV and looked at him.          "Have you had your lunch?" Rose asked.

"No, not yet." He said as he entered the kitchen to get chilled water from the fridge. He really needed to cool off.

"Then you can have the Hamburger." Rose said.

"Okay thanks." He said as he poured  water into a glass cup.

After cooling his system with a glass of cool water, He took the Hamburger from where it was placed. He had a bite and chewed gently savouring the taste. It was really good.

"Maybe they ordered it from an eateries. But it even taste more better than those from eateries." He thought.
"Rose." He called to her.

"Umm, you need my help?" She asked.

"Oh no, I just wanted to ask where you ordered the hamburger from so I can order more some other time." Leo said.

"Well, Alita made it." Rose said.

"Alita made what!" Leo said surprised and not sure of what he heard.

"Alita made the hamburger." Rose said again.

"Wow!" Leo said silently.

"Did you just say something?" Rose asked.

"No, nothing." Leo said and went back upstairs to his bedroom. When Leo opened the door, he didn't find Alita in the room and he started undressing to take his bath. When he was done, he turned the shower off and came out cleaning his body with a towel. But he stopped with the towel in his hair when the door clicked. He looked up and saw Alita standing at the door post with her mouth agape. 

Alita stared at his muscle down his stomach and then to his waist. She closed her eyes, and then ran away closing the door behind her. Leo was brought back from his thoughts when he heard the door bang. He had been looking at Alita who dressed beautifully wearing an off shoulder short gown which stopped a little below her ass. While imagining what her n*k*d body would look like. As he looked at his bare thighs moving his eyes to her butts and up to the opening which showed her cleavage. He longed to be with her, to hold her and kiss those pink lovely lips of hers. But he also thought that she hadn't learn her lesson enough. Leo admired Alita forgetting that he was n*k*d.

"Why did she run away?" Leo asked himself but when he looked at himself, he screamed realizing he was n*k*d and knowing the answer to the question he asked earlier. Leo quickly tied the towel round his waist and rushed out of the room but Alita was nowhere to be found. He ran downstairs and asked Rose of Alita's whereabout.

"Rose, please where is my wife." He asked concerned.

"Why are you being so concerned about her whereabout. Well she just ran out." Rose answered.

"Ran out to where?" Leo asked.

"Easy bro, did you have a fight with her." Rose asked.

"You wouldn't understand even if I explain to you." Leo said rushing upstairs to get dressed and go after Alita. Leo rushed down, picked up his car keys and rushed out.

"Where are you going to?" Rose asked.

"To find my wife." Leo replied rushing out.

                    *****
Alita's mind replayed what she just saw. Leo's muscled chest, his ***.

"Oh what nonsense, why can't my mind just shut this vision out ." She screamed.

Alita was in her favourite coffee shop drinking coffee.