Chapter 30

Stephanie followed Sammy upstairs to Claudia's room. As she entered the room, Claudia smiled at her.

     She pointed to the bed that was heaped with clothes."Choose anyone you like."

    "Ok."She said as she walked towards the bed.

    "I will be down stairs."Sammy said and closed the door.

    Stephanie picked up one of the dress and walked inside the closet. She tried it on and it was a perfect fit. But it was too tight around the bust area. She walked out of the closet.

   "What do you think?"she asked.

Claudia looked at her and said "I think your bust are too big."

   "Maybe I should try something else."

  "Ok, when you're done, come downstairs."she said and walked out of the room.

    * * * * * * * * *
    Claudia walked downstairs to assist Sammy with some of the decoration that was left.

   "Sammy."she called out to him as she got to where he was standing hanging the balloons.

  "Uhmm..... Do you need something?"

  "No, just wanted to help."Claudia said." I never knew you like girls with big bust."She said.

"What!" Sammy said in confusion.

"If I had knew, I wouldn't have sent you out with skinny girls on a blind date."

   Sammy nodded his head in understanding knowing what Claudia meant by that. "Claudia I already told you that she is my friend and nothing more."

  "But you like girls with big...."

  "No I don't like girls with big bust. Okay. "Sammy said loudly.

   Stephanie who was walking down the stairs, heard what he said. She immediately walked back to Claudia's room and closed the door.

    She walked towards the dressing mirror and looked at herself. She touched her breast. It wasn't too big. So Sammy didn't like girls with big breast like her. "He already made it clear, that they are friends. No need to have any feelings towards him." She said to herself. She walked out of the room and went down stairs.

     Stephanie reached downstairs and walked towards Sammy. Sammy turned to look at Stephanie.

"My niece will be here in a minute." Sammy said smiling.

"Ok." She said and also smiled at him.

    After few minutes of waiting, Sammy niece came inside the house. And everybody shouted "Happy birthday Riley." Including her friends from school who ran towards her to give her a hug.

   "Mom, Dad." She called her parents with tears in her eyes. "I never knew you guys remember my Birthday."

"Of course, we remembered darling." Her parents said and smiled at her.

   After Riley cut the cake, she feed her friends and she took some pictures together with them. They presented her gifts and she gladly received them. After refreshment, the guests began to leave one by one. Riley's parents stood at the door and thanked the guests for coming.

      Riley was so happy, she had the best birthday ever. Her friends were all invited which made it more fun. She already received gifts from them. The only people left was her family.

     Riley walked towards her parents who stood at the door and thanked the last guest who was leaving.

  "Mom, Dad, you haven't given me my gifts." She said.

"Don't worry about that. We are going to give you your gift." George said to his daughter who just turned eight.

"Okay, I can't wait to see what you've got me." She said. George and Claudia smiled at each other and walked back inside. Riley trailed behind her parents happily to receive her gift. As she entered the sitting room, she noticed a girl standing behind Sammy. "Oh My God. My uncle has a girlfriend. Best Birthday gift ever." She thought. She looked at the girl. She was really beautiful. Riley was sure, Her Cousins were going to be beautiful like her and Handsome like her Uncle. She kept on looking at her.

      Riley's grandparents were also surprised to see a girl standing behind Sammy, that they just stood there and stared at her.

    Stephanie was getting nervous with the way Sammy's Niece and Parents kept staring at her. It was really creepy. She moved closer to Sammy and Whispered in his ear.

    "Why are they staring at me like that?" She asked.
Sammy turned and smiled at her.

   "Oh my Son, I'm so proud of you." Sammy's mom said as she broke the awkward silence between them.  Sammy turned back and face them.

  "He's finally a man." His Dad said and smiled.

"Son, I'm so happy, you finally got a girlfriend. Now I don't have to worry about you anymore. Thank goodness you brought her so we could see her. I was already thinking you're into guys." Sammy's mom said as she walked towards Sammy and pecked his cheeks.

" Mom, she's........" Sammy tried to say something but he was cut off.

"Oh My God. Uncle Sammy has a girlfriend." Riley screamed making Sammy close his ears.

"This calls for celebration." His Dad said.

"Dad, she's not......"

"Sammy, save that for later. Let's celebrate first." His Dad said cutting him off this time.

"Oh, she's so beautiful. "His mom said as she looked at Stephanie. Stephanie gave her a nervous smile not being able to say anything.

"Sammy is in big trouble." Claudia whispered in her husband ear.

"Yeah, He is." George whispered back.

    Sammy Dad began to open a bottle of wine that was on the table. While his mom showered compliments on Stephanie.

"Grandma, I love her hair." Riley said as she touched Stephanie hair. Stephanie looked at the girl who touched her hair. She didn't believe an eight years old girl could behave like an adult. Riley and her grandmother continued walking round Stephanie as they checked her out. Stephanie felt like a new specimen.

"Not bad, you have a good taste." His mom said.

"Yes, Like Father like son." His Father said as he poured the wine into the glasses.

   Sammy was dumbstruck. He couldn't utter a word. His Mom is extremely excited because he has a girlfriend, which isn't true. He don't just know how to explain.

"Mom, Dad meet Stephanie my Friend." Sammy said finally.

"You mean your girlfriend." Riley corrected.

"No, she's my friend." Sammy said and his mother turned to look at him. His Father who was pouring the wine into the last glass, dropped the bottle making it shatter into pieces.

"Sammy, you're joking. Right? His mother asked about to cry.

"Mom, I'm not joking." Sammy said.

"My blood pressure just went up." She said as she fell on the sofa and George rushed towards her. "Oh no." Sammy Mom shouted as tears fell from her eyes. "My son is gay." She said and then fainted.