Chapter 16

Idea Via: kaitieba3

Vinnie and I sit down and look up into the sky. I put my head on Vinnie's shoulder. I look over to my left and I see Jacob.

"Hey Vin. Is that Jacob?"

"I think so. Why is he here?"

"No idea."

"It looks like he's with someone though. I thought he wasn't going on dates anymore."

I look over again. Jacob is with a girl. My blood begins to boil. Why? I have no idea. I'm in a healthy relationship, but I'm here getting jealous-

Vinnie looks at me and chuckles.

"Your gonna go investigate aren't you?"

"Oh most definitely."

I stand up.

"Are you coming?"

"Nah. I'll just wait here for you."

"Oh alright."

I walk over and I watch him. The girl looks like me. I never felt so jealous. Was Vinnie actually right? Did I actually  still love Jacob?

I look over at a them again and she is going in for a kiss. I quickly walk over which breaks them up.

"Oh hey Sydney.. what are you.. doing here?"

"I'm here with Vinnie.. I thought you weren't going on dates anymore."

"So who are you?" The girl gets pissed off at me.

"A better version of you. You look just like me."

"Sydney calm down-"

"Mhm.. sure."

"Bitch, I bet you don't even have a boyfriend."

"Correction. I'm dating Vinnie Hacker."

"Omg- wait like the Vinnie Hacker? Is he here?"

"Bitch-"

I walk back over to Vinnie enraged.

"Hey what happened?"

"Jacob's date is a copy and paste of me, and she's weirdly obsessed with you."

Vinnie looks over and the girl spots him.

"Nope she saw me- we gotta get out of here-"

We both laugh and run out of the place.

I truly didn't feel bad for ruining Jacob's date. I mean.. I just don't get why I was so jealous.

I get a notification from my Instagram Dm. It was Jacob's date.

Vinniesfuturewife: look. I know your the one who sabotaged Jacob and I's date. How did you know I was only getting with him to get to Vinnie?

SydTheSloth: I didn't. You just exposed yourself to the max. Besides, using Jacob to get to Vinnie is a terrible idea.

Vinniesfuturewife: Why is that?

SydTheSloth: they hate each other-

I screenshot the messages and Vinnie hugs me from behind. He put his chin on my shoulder and looks at the messages.

"Is that Jacob's crazy bitch?"

"Yeah, she's trying to use Jacob to get to you."

"Do you wanna go home?"

"Maybe, let's stop at one more stop."