Chapter 9

"Since there are an odd number of people, the last battle will be the candidate who has not gone yet versus one of the candidates who won." The Sandaime Hokage stated after finishing his speech. He sat back down on his seat and let a sickly man take the center stage."My name is Gekko Hayate. I will be your judge for this part of the exams. The matches are decided by random so don't be surprised if you end up going against one of your teammates. The screen behind me will show the two that will be fighting against each other. Now, let's begin. The first match will be," the sickly man coughed. "Uchiha Sasuke VS Hyuuga Neji."

Sasuke and Neji both descended the balcony and stared at each other.

"Today will be the day that Fate will finally show that the Byakugan is superior to the Sharingan." Neji stated arrogantly.

"We shall see about that." Sasuke retorted with a glare.

Naruto was staring down at the two with narrowed eyes before smirking.

"Oi Duck-ass, I hope you know that winning this will get my full approval of you dating my kawaii Haku-chan. Do you know what that means? It means that I won't harp on you anymore about your dates." Naruto stated.

Sasuke stared at him with a searching look.

"Seriously, you promise?" Sasuke demanded.

"I promise. You should also know that I never go back on my promises because that is my Nindo," Naruto said with a smile and turned to Neji. "So Hyuuga-kun, you better win otherwise, I'll kill you...and that's a promise."

Naruto's smile turned creepy as everyone in the stadium sweatdropped and gapped at the blond. Sakura and Ino fainted when they heard that their beloved Sasuke-sama was dating another person.

"What the fuck, Naruto!" Sasuke yelled.

"Urusai Duck-ass! Do you actually think that I completely accept the fact that you are dating my baby? Get a reality check asshole, I don't. The only reason why I haven't spied on you yet is because Haku-chan asked me not too, you bastard!" Naruto yelled while pointing at Sasuke.

"Calm down Naruto." Kakashi said soothingly.

"Shut up Madao, I'm going to a mid-life crisis right now! I'm too young to be going through a mid-life crisis! You should be going through a midlife crisis," Naruto wailed as he clutched his head. Then he stopped as he had a sudden epiphany. "Actually, you're way past the age of having a mid-life crisis, so it should be more like an end-life crisis."

Kakashi twitched and chanted a mantra in his head.

'Do not kill your blond student. Do not kill your blond student. Do not kill your psychotic blond student!!!'

Suddenly Naruto disappeared and reappeared by Gaara's side. Gaara's eyes grew wide as he took a step back. Naruto, however, hugged the redhead to him and sobbed on his shoulder.

"You wouldn't do this to me right Panda-chan? You wouldn't date an idiot like Duck-ass right? RIGHT?!" Naruto asked while shaking Gaara back and forth with his hands on Gaara's upper arms. Everyone was at least three feet away from the two.

D-Don't do anything. Don't s-say anything. Just be still like a s-statue and maybe the p-psycho will go away. Shukaku stuttered in a high pitched voice.

Everything went still as Naruto suddenly stopped. His bangs created shadows over his eyes as his lips curled up into his infamous fox-like smile.

"It's okay Panda-chan I'll buy you a Chastity Belt. That way, you'll stay a virgin and single, FOREVER."