Flashbacks Part 1

A/n I've been on hiatus over two years and honestly the only reason I'm writing is because I'm in Mexico with no wifi writing this to pass by time. But going there I played Yu-Gi-Oh with my family and my first love.
Kaiba I fell in love with him again 💕

Will I possible be committed to write this when I get home.. I don't know. Like my other story I'll probably quit it.. while I'm here let's see how much I write 6/15/22

Kaiba pov
(Y/n) is 8 years old
Kaiba is 7 years old in the flashbacks
11 Years ago~~

"How many times have I told you stop picking on my baby brother!!" by instinct I push Mokuba behind only for us to hit the back of a wall.

"Crap.." I gulp

"What the hell did you say!?" one of the older kid says as he lifts me up by tugging on my shirt. While 2 other boys surround us.

Why!!!? Can't I have a normal day without anything bad happening.

"Run Mokuba!!" I yelp before I close my eyes hearing the snickering from the other bullies.

As I close my eyes I hear a cry "not the she devil-!"

"You don't learn huh!? I told you rascals if I see one more incident on you guys bullying the new guys your dead" I can't help but open my eyes to see a girl a little taller than me with long (h/c) hair blowing as she hits them with a broom across there heads.

"Wanna be useful go on ahead an swept the floors like old man Jonas said! As for you Seth.. you don't want me to tell miss Nancy that you wet the bed just yesterday.. do you?" She wraps his arm around him before grabbing him in a head lock.

His face sweaty in embarrassment he shakes his head "no-"

"Then scram!!" She pushes him away before she looks back at me "and you two.. come with me.. I got lots to get teach you on" she smiles brightly at me.

Without any hesitation Mokuba grabs her hand following her around like a puppy dog.

She looks back at me with a smile .. "You coming or not? Wanna survive here and get adopted then follow me?" She raises an eyebrow before tossing me a loaf of breed.

"Might wanna eat that before anyone else sees it.." she soon slowly whispers "might have grabbed extra" she places her finger over her mouth shushing me .

"By the way.. my name is (Y/n) .. (Y/n)
(L/n). And don't you forget that."

2 months later~~

"Were never getting adopted.." (y/n) pouts as she covers her face with her pillow.

"There's always tommorow-"

Before Mokuba finishes (y/n) scoffs "these days they only want babies.. I mean why want a baby when it cries all the time and it's going to make your life miserable the first two years."

Soon Seto gently pats her back before he says "maybe next time.."

"The thing is I've been here over 4 years .. watching kids come and go everyday. I don't want to spend the rest of my days here.." she brushes his hand off before she grabs her pillow and stuffs it right to her face suffocating herself.

"Come on (y/n).. one day all three of us will get adopted together" Mokuba says so innocently before she muffles into the pillow "keep dreaming.."

Soon she jumps up out of bed before running out the room in a blitz.

"(Y/n)-"

Soon Mokuba grabs Seto's hand before yanking him back "maybe she wants to be alone.."

Seto soon sighs heavily before he mutters softly "I'll make sure you get adopted.