Drunken Night to Remember

3rd pov
A/n accidentally erased this chapter!!!! So upset with myself

"Wooh!!" (Y/n) finds herself in someone's arms. Chucking she looks up "oh? You're not Mai?"

Looking up she sees Seto Kaiba grabbing onto her. Sighing at her he lets go of her "no I'm not.. let's go" he says.

As they exit the restaurant he looks over to her "stay here.." he says bluntly.

The valet attendant comes up to Seto handing him her keys. Dialing his phone he immediately gets on the phone "hey I need you to pick my car my car I'll send the location. I don't have all day!!" He says.

"What is she doing!?"
"She looks familiar where have I seen her?"

Ending the call he looks behind him. Widening his eyes he spots (y/n) bending down hitting herself. Walking to her she glances back to him before looking away "hey get up, people are watching.."

She hiccups snickering to herself "are you mad?" she says.

"Mad?" Looking back to the pedestrians watching her he removes his jacket placing it over her.

"Come on let's go.. (y/n)" looking up he reaches out his hand out to her "r-right.."

Jumping into the passenger seat she chuckles staring at him he looks over to her. Trying to stay awake he looks over to her "put on your seatbelt.." he says putting on his.

Pulling the seatbelt back and forth teasing him she sighs "what if I don't want to!!" She pouts before giggling.

Leaning to her inches away from her face she goes stiff "h-hey-

He pulls the seatbelt down "I'll put it for you.." not looking away from her he clicks in her seatbelt. Staring down his lips she sighs "whatever.."

Driving on the way to her apartment she leans her head on window. As they come to a red stop he looks over to her.. admiring her bright red cheeks "never thought you were a drinker?"

"I'm not b-but today I wanted to try something new" she mutters softly not looking back to him.

"Well now you know you can't hold your liquor especially by yourself. Why would you drink by yourself? That's stupid. What if someone else picked up what if it was-

"YUTA!" (Y/n) phone vibrates loudly she immediately starts typing away.

Looking over to her he grabs her phone tossing it in the back of her car.

"Hey that was rude.." she frowns watching his expression he looks back to the road.

"Aww don't tell me you're jealous......HAHAHA" she bursts out laughing hitting him on the shoulder. Unsure how to react he brakes the car at another red stop.

"Ahahha why did you brake the car!!" She says still laughing trying to adjust herself.

"What if I was? What would you do?" He says leaning in on her.

Closing her phone she sighs before leaning to him right to his ear "because let's just say.. Yuta doesn't like my type" she softly says. Both staring into each other's eyes she points to the road.

She places her pointer finger onto his lips "now thinking.. y-you look like an old- memory or something of some sort" she stumbles her words. Looking ahead she pulls away "green light go!"

The car behind them begins to honk their horns waiting for him to move he looks back onto the road. As she giggles away the rest of the ride back to her apartment is quiet.

Seto pov

"Were here-

Next to me (y/n) is leaning against the window fast asleep. Watching her closely I can't help but-

Placing my hand over my mouth I begin to shake my head "no... Hey get up I'm not carrying you out" I say bluntly.

"Nugh" she says moaning and groaning still asleep. Tilting my head up I sigh heavily "there's no way I'm carrying you if you think I'm doing that your wrong-

~~

"Damn...."

"Yay!!" (Y/n) says raising her hand in the air before grabbing onto me again. Staring back at her she begins to hide herself from me.

* Plop*

The sound of her shoe bounces on the ground. Staring down at her heel she begins to poke me "pick it up! Pick it up!"

Sighing I bend down to pick up her shoe.

"Why you're such a jerk at work.. can you be any kinder?"

"This is my kindest act.." adjusting myself again she leans her head against my back again.

"You know you're not that bad.. Seto.."

Arriving to her front door I look back to her "what's your passcode?"

"Passcode? Hmm.. I don't remember.." mumbling I sigh heavily.

"If I drop you here will you remember?"

"Haha" she says in such a husky voice "oh I remember.. the day I got adopted by my parents.. what was it.." she thinks for a moment.

Not another moment past I begin to type away and like she said the door opened on its own. Why am I not surprised she would have such a password.

"You're lucky it's me who's taking you home?" Entering her house she immediately jumps off looking behind me she swipes the shoe of my hand.

"Thanks.." she gives me a cheesy smile before removing the other one throwing it on the floor.

Scoffing "she made me carry her all this way.. cheeky little liar."

She starts heading to the couch before plopping herself. Throwing herself she lays flat facing up.. "after all that you should be going to your bed not-

Looking up her whole wall shelf is filled with her accomplishments. Can't help but to look so corny...

In front of me are a bunch of displayed magazines of herself on the cover. Posing in each of them in alluring ways...

"So conceited.." my eyes ware left to right soon spotting a certain one. A magazine of herself along with a male model inches away from each other. Holding each other I immediately grab the magazine.

"One less thing to worry about" ripping the magazine cover off I crumble it tossing it in the trash. Displaying such foolish thing.

"Why... why.." looking back she moans to herself. Going over to her I bring her over to her bedroom. Placing her on the bed I place her cover over her soon adjusting her head on the pillow.

"You... you know your kind of handsome?" She says soon grabbing a firm grip on my jacket.

Pulling me inches away from her face feeling her breath. "Is that a question or a compliment?"

She chuckles softly soon she caresses my cheek "I think compliment." She blinks twice trying to stay awake. I place my hand over her "little to honest there. Let me ask what's going on with you? Why did you drink tonight?"

She hiccups "lot on my mind.. let me ask you what's on your mind right now?" she turns it around.

For a brief moment I stare down at her.. staring at one thing and one thing only. Can't deny she looks gorgeous even if she looks like a hot mess right now. My mind is only thinking about one thing ,and if I cross that line it would be all over.

"Quiet.. maybe I'm wrong-

Leaning in closer she widens her eyes she tries to move away and removes her hand away from my face. I sigh "don't play with fire honey because-

She grabs onto my jacket leaning up to me before placing her lips onto mine.. so soft and tender. My body begins to move on its own, not another past I drop down to her placing my hand on her cheek. Closing my eyes  I tilt my head to the side placing my hand behind her head.

As we move in rhythm I can feel the heat of her cheeks rise. After all these years who knew I would find you again (y/n). I can do this all tonight with you I-I-

Soon her lips depart from mine, as I open my eyes I widen my eyes immediately removing my hand from her face.

"ZzzzZzzz" she fell asleep halfway through our kiss.. my first kiss.