Meeting the One and Only

(Y/n) pov

"An opportunity?"

"Yes!! You know that monster game going around? Well Seto- crap forgot his name..  is wanting someone to promote the competition and become the announcer!! Guess Japan got lots in store for you!!" My mom says.

"Sounds great but-"

"No but- I'll send you an email about the whole process. By the way say hi to Mai for me please."

She hangs up before I can even say anything else.

"Oh my god!!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!!"I squeal loudly before I run over to my laptop.

"What's going!? Why are you acting like this?" Mai sits next to me before I bring up my email. Going straight to my mother's name I pull her message and before looking at it I show it to her first.

As she begins to read it her mumbling soflty to herself her eyes widen.

I close my eyes 3..2...1

"Holy crap!! You know how many geeks will watch that ad and want to watch-"

"I know!! Can't believe it .. hopefully I can do well-"

"Me!! How much fame I'll get once I win-" She looks over to me before we burst into a laughter feast.

"Well my sweet little cousin.." we both fall back on the couch before she leans her head over my shoulder.

"Tomorrow you'll crush the commercial ,and I'll win the competition haha!" She says in a sadistic tone.

I glare at her "thanks .."

~~~

Next day

3rd pov

"That man has to be the most vile man on earth !!!" A young slim lady storms out the door throwing down the nearest ceramic glass to the ground.  "Come on secretary Lee !!" She throws her bag over to him as he tries to catch up to her.

(Y/n) widens her eyes before looking over to Mai. Mai soon beginning to snicker into her ear "looks like less competition for you" she nudges her elbow against hers.

Soon Emma coming behind her hands a stack of papers "please go over it one more time if you don't want to end up like her. I'll check us in please focus" she says seriously soon Mai begins to clear her throat "if you don't mind I'll look around the place this is the famous Kaiba Corp who knows what I'll find" she grins before leaving.

(Y/n) sighs before reading the script she chuckles before soon sighing as she goes up to the an elevator door she presses the button waiting for the door to open. As it opens and as she waits for it to close unfazed she she's a face she cannot ignore.

"Athena"
"(Y/n)"

Both of them saying each other names before (y/n) sighs before stepping to the side letting her in. Slim as (y/n) wearing dark shades with a rouge colored lipstick. Wearing an all white buttoned jacket with a black dress underneath.

Letting out a chuckle "well such a small world didn't expect to see you here, guess there's room for everyone" she says (y/n) trying to compress her anger she looks down at the script ignoring her.

"Don't ignore me!!" She says before (y/n) looks over to her scoffing "how dare you!! Didn't you say last time this was a stupid card game!?"

"H-how dare you!? Look I know your still mad about the time Vogue chose me instead of you because if it's because of that then-"

"Oh please your uncle was the photographer I don't see the reason why they wouldn't have picked you" (y/n) tapping her foot she looks up watching as the number ascends "can this go up any faster?"