Stalker

(Y/n) /Darling pov

A/n what the keychain from the last chapter looks like..let's just say it's important

As the police arrive I bite the tip of my nails trying to calm down. For a while I didn't know what to do or think first thing was to call Emma unsure if I should have even called the cops ,but she of course told me I would be crazy not to.

"No return address.. some secure apartment complex you have." Says one of the officers. His partner nudges him "thank you for telling us, unfortunately all there is to do is wait. We'll take a look at the footage from the hallway, from all the way to the parking lot. So you don't recall anyone that's been suspicious lately or something out of the ordinary?"

"Well last week she received a bouquet of flowers they meant- or rather they sent her a dark message from a secret admire" Emma adds on.

"They were red spider lily's addresses from my number one fan" I say they begin to take notes. Not surprised he nods "and you didn't report the first incident?"

"N-no I didn't think it would get to this.." Emma wraps her arm around me.

"Same thing like before it didn't have a return address. So whoever this sick person is must have dropped it off and left. Some security this place has" Emma scoffs.

"Officer please.. I can't have this getting out to the public.. not yet at least. My address will be leaked online if they find out!!" I say angrily trying to calm down.

"Looks like we might have attracted some unwanted attention.." says his partner leaning against the window.

"If you ladies have anything to add on.. here's my number." He says handing me his card. "Right.. thank you."

As the police leaves Emma angrily slaps her forehead "what some prank led to... shit."

Gripping the sides of shirt trying to keep it together I say "now that creep knows where I live.. but how?"

"I don't know myself. Maybe that day of the movers might have saw something related to you even though you used your real name" Emma says looking distraught.

Looking out the window the police car leaves the premises ,causing people to surround the building wanting to know who was involved.

"Dang it. People have nothing better to do. They know rich folk live here so it must be their daily prophet story. Tonight I'll stay here just until the morning. It's the weekend so I say we wait to hear back so they can catch the creep" Emma says going into my room.

"Thank you" I nod sitting back down on my couch.

"You'll be off from working with Kaiba so gives you a chance to have a break.. tonight let's sleep okay" but I don't think I will.

Whoever this creep is wants his message to be heard. I don't know till what extent he'll go through ,but now I won't rest until his caught.

Seto pov

It's been two days yet haven't got a reply from her yet... who does she think she is!?

Grabbing my office phone I dial her cubic office "bring me a coffee."

Not hearing her response. Silent treatment eh? It's fine I'll ask her once more.. no rather she'll end up practically dying to sign the contract. I scoff rubbing the temples of my forehead.

Turned around in my chair I scoff hearing her footsteps coming closer. Slowly turning around in my chair I say "took you long enough-

Widening my eyes it's-