Chapter Two

Sofia and Luis' friendship was growing as the days went by. They tried to be as low-key as possible. They were both busy throughout the week, so they had made plans to go to Ponce and have a whole day together. He picked her up Saturday as they went to Caja de Muertos in Ponce. They reserved a room at the Tropicana Beach Hotel. They wanted to spend the day away from home and not in the open. They first went out for breakfast at a cafe in Caja de Muertos. Afterward, they both checked in at the Tropica. They had the room with the best view of the beach. They put on their beach wear and went on a beach day. When they got to the beach, they took a walk on a horse by the beach. They also got on jet skis; they had a blast.

"Luis, I like you a lot. And I need to be careful because I also love my job."

Luis liked her too but he was also a man of his word. Regardless of anything the help for the center was happening.

"I agree. I will only go to the center when needed and when you need me to. Honestly, I don't need to be there a lot. We can see each other at home after hours and do this on the weekends."

And she added

"With a different destination every weekend."

They both agreed and went to the room to change for dinner.

As he enters the room and closes the door behind him, he slowly grabs her by her hand and pulls her towards him, and kisses her with such desire. She puts her arms around his neck and slowly returns the kiss. As they kiss, they undress each other, he slowly turns her around and bends her over the couch, and slowly enters her body with such desire and passion. With one hand he gently pulled her hair and whispered in her ear

"Damelo Mami, Que Rico."

He then turned her around as he picked her up and walked towards the bathroom; he was moving her up and down. He turns the shower on as they both walk under the shower. He kisses her and she is softly moaning as he holds her and pulls her hair. He soon erupted and held her tighter than ever, they went to bed and she fell asleep in his arms.

They got in the shower and got ready for dinner. She wore an all-white summer dress with red sandals, her blonde curly hair was pulled back in a ponytail. And red on her lips. When he looked at her, she mesmerized him. He was speechless.

"You look beautiful."

She shyly smiles

"Thank you."

He had on some pastel green shorts and a nice white button-down shirt with white classic reeboks

. "You clean up pretty nice yourself."

He softly kissed them and went off to dinner. They went to El Asador restaurant, it was a nice place.

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful tonight?"

she blushed as she smiled.

"Yes, you did."

"Let's take this time to explore and learn about each other."

she couldn't agree more. She wanted to know everything about him and so did he.

"Are your parents alive, do you have siblings?"

He asked her as they were eating dinner.

"My mom is my number one best friend but she lives in Manati. But we talk as much as possible. And I have one brother. How about you?"

He wanted to know more about her and he wanted to also show her who he was. There was a side of him that he wanted to show her.

"Well, I grew up in the streets and group homes. I had to sell drugs until I was old enough to work, I needed to survive. That's why now I need to mend my mistakes and try to change lives. Work with addicts and recovering addicts. I want to make a difference in the community."