Chapter Six

On the night of the ceremony, everything went as perfect as it needed to be. The amount of thought he had put into his vows was delightful. She didn't have a lot of time to write hers, but she felt it would be better if it came from the heart.

"Sofia, the moment I laid eyes on you; you became my world in a hell I wanted to put behind. We've had our ups and downs but I wouldn't change anything if we lived together. You and my son are all I live for. I love you."

Her eyes filled with tears as she listened to his words.

"Luis, you are the most amazing man I have ever met, you bring me joy, you bring peace to my chaos. This is the perfect moment; this is our moment. I would live our love story over and over again. I love you."

They kissed, and everyone got up, congratulated them and screamed for joy. It turned out to be a beautiful wedding ceremony. She was in her element when Carlos approached her.

"You look beautiful tonight. Mom is smiling up in heaven."

She misses her mom desperately these days. Being a mom and not being able to talk to her mom was hard for her to endure, now she got married and her mom was missing. It's not something she would ever dream of.

"I have been missing her a lot lately, but I know she's happy in heaven. I just still need her, you know?"

He had missed her too when he lost his family. So, he understood more than she can imagine. They both hugged and he kissed her on the top of her head. She then walked over to Luis and kissed him lightly on the lips'

"Want to dance gorgeous?"

He had asked her as he took her hand and directed her to the dance floor.

"I never thought you had it in you. "

They both; laughed at her comment. They held each other as they danced. She walked over to the sitter to get Ismael and have a dance with her favorite boys. All three danced together as the night came to an end. Angela and Carlos took Ismael for the night. They were going away to Guanica, PR. Ismael was still too little to travel, they thought. That night they stood at The Villas at Serenity Bay in Aguadilla, Pr. It was a beautiful homey villa, the room had a tall king-size canopy bed with white sheer curtains hanging from the poles. He had rose petals spread all over the bed and floor; tea candles spread around the floor. They had a beautiful view of the forest and the woods of Aguadilla. They made love that night like never before. He took his time to explore every inch of his wife, while she let him explore.

"I love Mrs. Delgado."

She smiled as she told him

"I love you too, my husband."

The next morning, they woke up in each other's arms with the sounds of the roosters and the beautiful sunlight. He watched her sleep until breakfast came knocking on the door. He let the staff walk in with the cart as she opened her eyes; she looked at him and at that moment realized she was meant to be here; she was meant to be his wife; he was the love of her life. After breakfast, they had enough time to sightsee but decided to go back home with Ismael and get ready to go to Guanica, PR. When they got to Sofia's house, she decided to talk to her brother before going anywhere.

"Good morning, can we talk?"

His brother gave Ismael to Luis and went into the kitchen with his sister.

"I'm moving to this amazing new house with Luis now that we are married. And I wanted to give you this."

She handed him over the keys to her house, which was now his to have.