Chapter Three: "I Was Made for Loving You"

Author's Note: I am doing my best to add and stay true to the plot of Stranger Things, but this is indeed fans fiction, with smut added. This chapter will include mature content and a heavy scene between Lunar the main character and the lovely Eddie Munson. 

I will be adding more time for Eddie and Lunar before I continue with the plot of Stranger Things.

Thank you for reading,

With Love,

Slash3r Girl

Once you are out of the club room, you catch your breath

Once you are out of the club room, you catch your breath. Your head is fuzzy and you need to regain your thoughts. Moments later you walk out of the school to find Dustin and the other Hell Fire members jabbering, They stop the moment they see you exit the door. Gawking,  you raise your eyebrow, knowing Dustin blabbed about what he just walked in on. You grab him by the ear and pull him to the car, Mike following quickly behind you two. 

"Dustin seriously? you couldn't keep your trap shut for two seconds?" you scolded him. "ow, ow, owwww" he whimpered pulling out of your grasp. "I was in shock Lunar. I didn't know what to do" he stammered, "Don't be too hard on him Lunar, it's not his fault you like Eddie" Mike teased as he walked up to you and Dustin. "Watch it Wheeler" you warned. "What goes on between Eddie and I is our business and--- "Well, maybe don't maul each other on the Hellfire's campaign table" Mike interrupted, you punched his shoulder.  "Just get in the car before I make you two walk home" I huffed as I got into the driver's seats."  

Pulling away I notice Eddie finally exiting the building about the same time as the other students filed out of the gym seeming to be celebrating their victory. Eddie waved at me with an evil grin, as the other members of Hellfire bum barded him. I drove to the Wheeler's with a tingle between my legs as I thought about Eddie's hands around my throat and his lips on mine. 

----EDDIE's POV---

I adjusted myself, as Lunar left me alone to finish cleaning up. I touched my lips still feeling Hers on mine. Smiling to myself I finished up the room and left. As I walked out of the school I saw Lunar pulling off with Mike and Dustin in the back, we caught eyes I winked and waved.  "Wow what a woman." I thought. Garrett was the first to reach me "What the hell happened?" demanding answers about Lunar's and I's escapades on the Campaign table. "Nothing that is any of your business" I winked at him. "Come on man Dustin just spilled the beans so give us the details." The other boys demanded. "I was helping Lunar find her earring" I offered as an excuse. "With your tongue?" Garett responded.  "Boys, I don't kiss and tell, I am a gentleman, all I can say is she is defiantly a spitfire." I smiled. They groaned knowing I wasn't going to divulge any other information.  "Guess we will see you at band practice tomorrow then" Garrett sighed walking away. "I will be late," I yelled back. He looked back at me and rolled his eyes. 

I began to walk to my van, to find Chrissy waiting for me. "Hey Chrissy" I smiled at her, "hey Eddie" She smiled. "I was wondering if you were serious about what we talk about in the woods? about having something stronger for me?" I looked at her with concern wondering what was going on that she needed me for. " I mean yes I do but are you sure? Maybe you should work your way up to it, weed usually does help a lot and you haven't even tried that." I offered " I guess I could give it a shot, um so I am going to have a party tomorrow night and maybe you could bring it then?" She responded. "Sure just call me with the detail and I will help you out" I smiled placing my hand on her shoulder. "Thank you, Eddie now I better get back before Jason notices I am missing." She scampers off.