Chapter Four: "You Shook me all Night Long"

Eddie and you pulled up to Chrissy's house, you two had defiantly entered a different tax bracket of Hawkins

Eddie and you pulled up to Chrissy's house, you two had defiantly entered a different tax bracket of Hawkins. The house was two stories, made of brick and behind a large black gate, as Eddie drove through it you could hear the music and the other teens, the party was jumpin'.

Putting the van in park and turning it off, Eddie looked at you " Ready?" You smiled and grabbed his hand "let's go." You both got out of the vehicle and headed towards the front door. Eddie grabbed your hand with his right and open the door with his left, the house was packed and the music was loud. You two managed to push your way through to the kitchen where you found Robin and Steve at the bowl of punch that smelled heavily of alcohol. Robin saw you first and pulled you in for a hug. "You made it!" she squealed. "Yes, we did." you laughed returning her hug, you waved at Steve over her shoulder and he nodded back at you in response. He was eyeing Eddie, and you thought that was weird but didn't say anything. Robin finally released you from her grip. You turned around to see Eddie holding a solo cup filled with the liquid from the punch bowl. You smiled and took it from him, you slammed it back, and Eddie looked at you in shock and awe.

"Come on let's go dance!" You heard Robin, she grabbed you and Steve by the hand and Eddie followed behind. All four of you found your way to the living room where there was a makeshift dancefloor. You started dancing with Eddie and found yourself grinding against him. He pulled you in closer and growled into your ear "easy their princess, you're going to start something you can't finish." you felt something poke you in your lower back. You leaned your head back and kissed his cheek pushing your ass further into him. He gripped your waist tighter. You laughed enjoying yourself.

Robin had found herself a blonde to dance with and right as you were about to leave the dancefloor to go get another drink, Steve came up in front of you and started dancing. You found yourself grinding between Eddie and Steve. You leaned over to Steve's ear "what are you doing?" you asked. "Dancing" He replied devilishly and grabbed you at your waist. Eddie pushed himself against you "Are you okay with this?" he asked you. "I think I am" you laughed. You began moving back and forth grinding between Eddie and Steve both of them running their hands up and down your body. Steve came in closer, your eyes met his and he leaned in and kissed you. He tasted like whiskey and beer. Then you felt Eddie place his lips on your neck, making you moan into Steve's mouth. He groaned back, you pulled yourself out of the kiss a little dazed. "I am going to go get a drink," you told the boys removing yourself from the sandwich. As you walked away you tried to figure out what had just happened.

You made your way back to the kitchen and found a drink. You slammed it back and filled the cup back up. "Umm, what was that?" You heard Robin's voice coming from behind you. "What was what?" you play dumb as you sip on your drink. "you, Eddie, and Steve making a ménage à trois on the dance floor," she said. "I.. uh not sure really." You stammered, throwing back the rest of your drink and returning to the punch bowl for more. "They were both all over you, that was a serious display of PDA," she said looking you up and down. "Well, it was defiantly something." You said.