𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝

It was really early when you woke up. Your husband Thresh was still sleeping. Everyday you woke up and saw him by your side, it gave you a lot of joy. You just couldn't believe that such a nice, caring, smart and handsome orc was your husband.

You stared at him with a smile for a while when you decided to start making breakfast. Thresh also had to wake up early to go to work in the blacksmith. You were really proud and happy for him because he had gotten a job that he was really passionate about. He would always come back from work and tell you the things he had done and sometimes, he would bring you a necklace or a bracelet.

As soon as you finished making breakfast, he was opening his eyes. "Good morning tiny" He said while stretching. You ran to him and gave him a big hug. "You made breakfast, huh?" He sniffed the air and looked at you with a teasing smile. "Yep! I made your favourite!" Thresh's eyes widened when you mentioned that. "Thank you tiny" He said and patted your head while kissing your forehead.

(Time skip)

After eating breakfast, you two cuddled for a bit until he had to leave. "I should get going or I'll be late" He said. You grabbed him and placed your head on his chest. "Don't goooo!" You complained. "Don't worry tiny, when I come back we will keep cuddling" He assured. "You promise?" You asked with puppy eyes. "I promise" He smiled at you and gave you a kiss, then he left. You spent the rest of the day waiting for him to come home, and when he did, he kept his promise.