Who am I

They told me to say the following quotes every day.

My name is Riley Marie Dixon.. I am 15 years old...My brother is Daryl Dixon. I was in an accident and got hit by a gun. We are in Alexandria, Virginia.

I just lie in bed now. Apparently the old me would be out shooting walkers. Thats one of the only things I remember...They called them walkers. Other than that I can barely remember anything.

One rainy morning I sat up in my bed.

"What are you doing....I'm betting the old you wouldn't be doing this crap...." I say to myself.

I wrap myself in a blanket and walk to the front porch of a man named Pete's house. I stick my foot out so that the rain lightly drizzles on it. I notice from across the street, a man named Daryl. Who I've been told is my brother. I walk towards him. Our eyes lock, his sea blue eyes lock with mine. I see how we are related.

Same red-brown hair, Long legs and the beautiful blue eyes our deceased mother gave us.

Yes I remember my mom is dead.
And that I killed my dad.

Its like all the bad things I would happily forget in a heartbeat were the memories that stayed with me, while the sweet ones that make you smile vanished from my mind.

And now the situation I find myself in...

Its like a dream...

And not the good kind.

Its the one that makes you scream and cry until you wake up, covering in your own bodily fluids, then you realise your fine and everything is okay.

And I'm living it.