A Dixon Reunion

I stood there for a minute, i knew I was looking at a mirage. I mean it, it, it was Daryl....... "Calm down Riley, it's completely fake.... Daryl is probably dead, but then something amazing happened "Oh My God Riley!!" Daryl Screamed. I then blacked out from the shock. I had a dream while I blacked out. I was with Merle and Daryl. We were shooting biters. Merle didn't have a hand. But then all of a sudden, Merle was a zombie and Daryl was gone. Before I shot him, I woke up

Daryl was above me. Stoking my cheek. Saying "Its okay Riles You'll be okay..." Then silently crying. I opened my eyes a bit. "Dare? Daryl where am I?" I whispered. Daryl facial expression looked like he'd won the lottery. "Riley, oh Riley we though we'd lost you... Thank god your alive!" he whooped. He kissed my forehead. Some others came into what I think is a prison cell. A man in a blood stained shirt holding a baby came in. " So, if it isn't the littlest Dixon. Nice to meet you Riley. I'm Rick and this is Judith. But we need to ask you some questions..." "Lemme stop you right there. I'm 14 I'm not little, and you shouldn't be holdin' a baby on that there tee-shirt. Hit me with your best shot on the questions though bucko." I sleep slurred. "1. How many walkers have you killed?" "there was a herd. Of maybe about 300, I killed a bunch of them." "How many People have you killed?" " 18, it was a camp. They attacked me. I killed 13 adults and 5 teens........" I mumbled. "okay then Riley. Since your with Daryl i'll let you slide on the last question." Rick said. "Can me and Ry just chat alone for a bit Rick??" Daryl asked. "Sure, Well get you if something goes wrong." Rick answer. He left me and Daryl alone then. "Where have you been all this time??" Daryl said to me. "Everywhere........ But you were too much of a wuss to try and find me." I said coldly. "trust me, me and Merle spent months looking for you. We even broke into camps looking for you. We assumed you were dead. There's even a memorial for you outside." Daryl said softly. "Merle?????" I said. " Outside, he went into shock that we found you.. Even though he treats you like crap, he is super protective of you, he was the one that fought off the walkers trying to eat you, and he carried you inside too. " Daryl said. I slowly got out of bed. Everyone was standing. "Ummmm, hi everyone.... I'm Riley, Daryl and Merle's sister so hi everyone. Can I have names???" I said.

"Glenn" Said a Chinese dude.

"Maggie" Said a brunette who seems to be in a relationship with Glenn.

"Beth." Said a girl my age who was holding Judith.

"Hershel" Said a one legged old man.

Last was a kid my age, His name was Carl. He was sorta cute. But then Daryl pulled the older brother card. " If any of you people put a hand on my baby sister...... I, Will, End, you." He said. I pulled my shirt over my head. Carl snickered. Was it a " OMIGOD YOU ARE SO LAME!!! snicker" or a "YOU ARE ADORABLE" snicker????? Ugh, Daryl. But then I see from in my shirt a shadowy figure running up to me. "Riley! Oh I've missed ya so much Ry-guy." Said Merle. "Hi Merle..." I said. "We missed you so much!"He cried. " I missed ya too ya bum." I said. Umm what was happening??? Since when is Merle Dixon nice to me??? Whatever, my brothers are weird... " What a nice family reunion." I said sarcastically. For once in forever, I actually had a meal, not sleeves of crackers. Then I went to bed in an actual bed that night. Daryl curled up next to me like he did when I was 5 and I fell asleep because I knew i was safe. I really was.