Cars and Walkers are a bad combo

Rick shooed us off to do god knows what to Aaron. We In my mind were now on a wild goose chase for cars. Whatever highway it was on, he was actually telling the truth. Just a few cars, but hey, at least he wasn't lying. Because we all know what happens when you lie.

•••••Time-Skip•••••

The moon was almost completely hidden behind the clouds, causing the sky to have an eerie glow. L

"Okay..where do we go NOW?" Rick asks Aaron, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Uh well...uh...I have the map.." He trembles. Rick shoves him into the car. Carl kisses me as I walk into the RV. Daryl stops me.

"As much as I love you, there isnt enough space in the RV and we cant risk anyone getting hurt." He says kissing my forehead.

"C'mon Riles! Its the fun car over here! FUN CAR FUN CAR!" Glenn says joking pumping his fists in the air. We squeeze in the car, sandwiching Aaron between us like we were kids.

"Where to, Columbus." Rick says sarcastically.

"Umm..uh.North..." He says quietly. "
We turn north, he gave directions and that was the cycle. After a little while, I turned around, my neck sore. Only to find that the RV wasn't behind us anymore.

"Hey guys....um..The RV isn't behind us anymore.." I say.

"It isnt?" Glenn says, he knew Maggie was in that RV with them.

"Uh yah..I cant see the headlights anymore." I respond. Rick turned around, which was a stupid Idea considering what was about to happen.

*SMASH!* The next thing I knew the car windshield was painted red with pieces of what used to be intestines for decoration. I scream. Rick quickly ducks his head out of the window. So do I. Walkers...Tens upon tens of them. Crap. I duck back in.

"Theres walkers..." I breath in.
"A ton of them.."

"Shit..." I hear Glenn mumble.

"Just....Reverse!!" Aaron yells without thinking.

"Shut up!" He screams, but looks back anyways.

And of course, there were walkers there too.

"Double shit." I add. He cracks a smile, but then stops.

"We need to go through it or we're gonna die!" Aaron whines, practically on the brink of hyperventilating.

"C'mon Rick you heard her dammit!" Glenn screams, clearly frustrated.

"Okay.." He breathes.
Then he steps on the gas.
We're speeding so fast, but the only thing I can see is the crimson blood dripping down the windshield.

"Keep going for pete's sake!" Aaron yells, Rick doesn't interrupt this time.

Nor did he hesitate.

"We need to kill some or we are gonna become one!" I yell.

Rick looks at me, and I look at him.

I untie Aarons hands. Then look him in the eyes.

"If your gonna kill us, nows the time. " I say.

"SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!" I hear a voice scream from the trunk.

"Oof. Hey-O!" Raven screams, scrambling up from the trunk.

"Raven!? What are you doing here?!" I groan.

"There wasn't room in the RV!" She whines. I groan again.

"C'mon..." I say.
She lands face first on the seat and cries out in pain.

"That hurt!" She laughs.

"Tell me you have weapons...please." I breath.

She ducks into the truck and pulls out my crossbow.

"Oh yah baby!" I yell.
I load the bow up with arrows and prepare.

She takes out a dagger from her shoe.
"Hell yeah!" Raven screams. "Let's go kill some shitty walkers!"

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"On three guys." Glenn says with a hint of aggression in his voice.

"One." I unlock the doors.

"Two." I made sure I was ready.

"Three!" He screamed as clear as night, I broke off in a full sprint, slamming the rotting skulls into trees.

Then something hits me.

"OOF!!" I yell, the wind in my chest being knocked out of me.

The world spun in all directions as my eyes closed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone! Long time no see! Sorry I wanted to start updates up when the season ended so I wouldnt see you guys for 7 months (UGH!!)

Love you guys!

-P