||chapter two||

"Ariana," he said again.

"What," I said almost in a whisper.

"Let's go outside and talk for a bit," he said like it was a question. I walked straight out the door and outside.

"What's up?" He spoke as I slid my back down the brick wall.

"Go fuck yourself."

"No wonder Jai liked you," he said looking me up and down.

"Jai never liked me. It was just money to him," I said looking down.

"Well I'm not Jai, I'm Luke and I'm not getting paid to do this. I'm doing this cause I want to get to know you," he said like it was the truth.

"And for some wierd reason, I don't believe you."

"Look at me," he said and I of course looked.

"I know Jai was only in it for the money and I know that he did some horrible things to you and I know that he took some things from you that you'll never get back, but guess what, I'm not Jai. I know we have the same face but I'm not Jai." He said looking down at me.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize for him," he said look down.

"I will pretend and I will play this game one more time but that doesn't me we're friends, got it?" I said standing up and looking straight into his eyes.

"Got it."

》》
》》》
》》》》
》》》》》

Its still short but as I said before ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING BABES.

FOLLOW ME!!

TWITTER: @jennerfashionn

INSTAGRAM: @tabiannnn_

****

Oh and one more thing.

VO