||chapter eight||

"What if they don't want me there?" I asked Luke, scared of the boys reactions.

"Then they can film without me," he smiled at me putting his hand on my thigh, his hand very close to my, um, you now.

"I like you, Luke."

"I like you, Ariana," he whispered when he parked the car in the driveway. He moved over closer to me and started to kiss my neck as he lightly rubbed my area with his hand that was on my thigh. He tilted the seat back as far as it could go before hovering over me and peeling my shirt off. He kissed my neck, leaving a mark, then down to where his hand was.

"I think we should go inside," he said handing me my shirt, smirking at me.

"You're not getting away that easy," I said jumping over to the drivers seat and sitting on his lap.

"You're so hot," he said kissing me then grabbing my ass. I put my hand in the waistband of his skin tight jeans, slowly undoing them and taking them off. I pulled his shirt off and slowly kissed my way down to his boxers. I felt his bulge through his boxers rubbing lightly then looking up to him and slowly pulled his boxers down, wrapping my hand around him and bending down. This wasn't my first time so I wasn't that nervous. I licked the tip slowly then put my mouth all the way around it, moving up and down, flicking my tongue in all the right ways. Hearing him moaning just made me want to pleasure him even more.

"I'm gonna cum, Ari," he said just after I felt the white substance fill my mouth, then swallowing. I moved back up to his lips and kissed him roughly.

"Now we can go inside," I said hopping off of him and grabbing my shirt.

"Baby," he said breathing harshly.

"What?"

"You're so beautiful," he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm here," Luke said as we walked through the door with our hands intertwined.

"Sex hair much," Daniel said shaking his head and chuckling.

"Ari?" Beau said walking towards me and picking me up for a hug.

"Hey Beau," I said giggling.

"Ay, watch it," Luke said acting like he was jealous of Beau.

"Calm down, we're like siblings, chill," Beau said patting Luke's back.

"Get the fuck off me," he said running up stairs and taking me with him. I had completely forgotten about Luke's temper and how angry he can get over little things. When we got to his room he slammed the door letting go of my hand and went to lay on his bed, breathing heavy.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"What's wrong," he looked at me angrily,"What's wrong is that my older brother was just hitting on you and you didn't stop him," he yelled.

"He wasn't hitting on me Luke. If he were I would've smacked him," I said scoffing.

"He was all over you, you can't say that he wasn't," he said getting even louder.

"He wasn't hitting on me Luke," I said now yelling and walking towards the door.

"No, no, no, no, no," he said getting up and grabbing my arm, "I'm sorry, okay?"

"What," I said angry that he would even think that this is okay.

"I'm sorry for letting jealosy get the best of me. I just don't want to lose anyone any more," he said tearing up making me feel bad for him.

"It's okay," I said turning to hug him remembering that it's not his fault that he's this way. I felt his tears on my shoulder realizing that this is probably the first of many, and I'm okay with that.