||chapter ten||

I woke up to my phone ringing for the millionth time tonight. I've just decided not to answer and to listen to the same ring tone over and over again until it got annoying, and it's getting really annoying now.

20 missed calls from: Sean
1 new message from: Sean
I'm in ur apartment, hurry or I'm done.

"Shit," I said getting up as fast as I could and waking up Luke.

"What, baby," he said in a raspy morning voice pulling me closer and kissing my cheek.

"I have to go, now," I said getting up and putting my shoes on.

"No," he said sitting straight up,"You can't go. Why? No, you're not going anywhere. I need you here."

"I have to go. Can you drop me off at my apartment?" I asked looking up at him.

"Why the fuck are you so eager to leave me?" he yelled,"did you just use me for sex or something?"

"No, Luke, I need to leave now. Take me or give me your keys," I said sternly.

"No," he yelled coming closer and grabbing my arms.

"You're not gonna do this to me," he said looking me in the eyes.

"I'm not doing anything to you, I just wanna go back to my apartment for a bit," I said.

"Are you cheating or something?" he asked looking at me again,"You are, I can see it in your eyes. Ariana, don't play games with me. I thought you wouldn't do this to me. You told me that you loved me and that you cared about me."

"Stupid, fucking life I hate you," he yelled punching a whole in the wall behind me as he started to cry on my shoulder. I didn't do anything, I just stood there and let him cry. This was my fault.

"It's with Beau, isn't it," he whispered.

"What, no, that's disgusting," I yelled, pushing him off of me.

"Let me see your phone," he demanded.

"It's the Sean kid that said he was your cousin," he said after scrolling through all my text messages.

"Yeah, it is actually," I said sliding down the wall, looking up, and closing my eyes. I do this when I feel like in gonna cry cause it makes tge tears go else where.

"Okay, grab my keys, we're leaving," he said handing me my phone.

"Okay."

♡♡♡♡♡

I'm so stupid. I could've just cut all tyes with Sean and been with Luke. What the fuck is wrong with me. Maybe I shouldn't get attached so quickly.

"Ariana, are you gonna get out?" Luke asked. I had probably been sitting here for 15 minutes.

"Yeah, let's go," I said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me to my apartment.

"Sean," I yelled getting pulled out of Luke's grip by who I thought was my one and only.

"Baby, you look so damn hot," he said grabbing my ass. He's definitely drunk.

"Get off me, you're drunk," I said attempting to push him away.

"Stop it, baby," he said pulling me closer.

"Luke," I yelled.

"Get the fuck off my girlfriend, now," Luke said sternly.

"Okay, calm down, we've just been fucking for a while now and I thought tonight would be a good night," he said letting go of me so I could run over to Luke.

"It better not happen again," Luke said.

"It sure won't," Sean yelled stumbling away.

"Let's stay here tonight," he said looking down to me as we walked into my apartment shutting door behind us.