||chapter six||

"Hey guys," Luke said as he closed the door behind me.

"Ariana?" Daniel said as soon as he saw me.

"Yeah?"

"What the hell is she doing here with you," Daniel said looking between the both of us,"and why the fuck are you holding hands?"

"Because of a little thing called feelings," he said wrapping his arm around my waist and giving me a soft kiss. It was to easy for him to lie.

"What about Jai?" Daniel asked the exact same question that I asked earlier.

"We'll be gone before he gets here."

"Okay but she better not say one fucking word to me," Daniel said walking away.

"Come on, lets go up stairs," he said leading me up to his room.

"Sorry for Daniel," he said laying on his bed pulling me on top of him,"but I'd rather worry about finishing what we started."

♡♡♡♡♡

I opened my eyes to complete darkness. I guess we had fallen asleep. I felt his warm body against mine and smiled, leaning over him and grabbing my phone off the night stand. 12:47, my phone read and I decided to go get a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Don't leave," Luke said pulling me into him.

"I'm just gonna go get a glass of water real fast."

"Make it quick," he said kissing my cheek as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

I got there and somehow immediately remembered where everything was. Just as I was grabbing a glass from the cabinet I heard footsteps. Please don't be Jai.

"Ariana?" It was him. The one who lied and cheated me.

"Yeah," I said slowly turning around.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm with Luke."

"Why are you with Luke when you know that I'm just a phone call away?" he asked grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

"Get the hell away from me," I said trying to push him off of me.

"Why would I do that?" he said tightening his grip.

"Luke!" I yelled hoping he would come down stairs.

"Jai, get the fuck off of her, now," he said c