||chapter four||

"Hey Sean," I said hugging him with the biggest smile on my face.

"I missed you," Sean said.

"I missed you too," he said and we stood in silence for 20 minutes just holding each other.

"Management is a bitch," I said as we let go.

"Who'd they set you up with this time?" he asked obviously knowing what I was talking about.

"Jai's twin brother."

"At least you have me," he said grabbing my waist and kissing my forehead, "I love you Ari."

"Love you to sean," I said ashamed that we couldn't let anyone find out about us. We had been dating since before Right There came out and we decided to keep it to ourselves so that management wouldn't rip one of our contracts. I guess this is what fame and fortune comes with, lies. Sean is my real first love and I hope he's my last. I couldn't imagine being with any one else considering that no one else would even do a quarter of the things he's done for me. We make each other happy.

¤¤¤

"Prick," I said walking into the seat next to Luke at dinner, quiet enough so only he could here. Scooter set up another date for us, only this time we went to Denny's.

"Nice to see you to," he said putting his hand on my thigh knowing that I would tense up.

"You can pay this time like a good boyfriend," I said putting my hand up high on his thigh as a way of payback.

"Anything for you," he said smirking.

"Douche."

"Bitch."

"Man-whore."

"Good one," he said moving his hand a little to high as he started to rub circles with his thumb on my upper thigh.

"I know right," I smirked moving my hand up even more than it was before. This is wrong. I thought to myself. Oh well, it feels good.

"Your so hot," he said scooting closer and kissing my neck softly just as the waiter came to our table with our food. Thank god.

Once again, we ate in complete silence. Sometimes I feel bad for being such a bitch to him and then I remember Jai. I know their two different people with different personalities, but when someone hurts you like Jai hurt me, you'd start to understand.

》》
》》》
》》》》
》》》》》

LOVE YA SUGALUMPS