||chapter nine||

"I like you," he said pecking my lips.

"I like you too," I said pecking his lips.

"You're so damn beautiful," he said grabbing my waist and pulling into his lap as my phone started to ring from the other side of his room.

"Can you answer it?" I asked.

"Of course," he said, kissing my forehead softly.

"Hello," I heard him say to the person on the phone.

"This is Luke, who is this?" he said clenching his jaw.

"Oh, okay, I'll let her know," he said hanging up.

"Your cousin, Sean, called. He said to call him back later," he said me feeling relieved that Sean didn't get jealous.

"Okay," I whispered realizing what I'm doing. I'm cheating on Sean with Luke.
I'm gonna have to talk to Sean and tell him how I feel and maybe he'll understand.

"You okay," Luke said grabbing my hands that felt so amazing in his.

"Yeah, lets go film," I said as Luke and I walked downstairs to meet the rest of the boys.

"You good man," Daniel said glaring at me and bro hugging Luke.

"Yeah, I just assumed things that weren't true and took it out of hand," Luke said while grabbing my hand.

"You guys ready?" Jai asked every one.

"Of course you dumb fuck let's go," James yelled loudly.

♡♡♡♡♡

"We're The Janosians," everyone said," And that was the Snake Bath Challenge,"
they said finishing up.

"Hey baby," Luke said picking me up and running to his room.

"How about I return the favor," he said setting me on his bed and getting on top of me, kissing me roughly while rocking his hips.

"Come here," he said while taking my shorts and underwear off, sticking two fingers in.

"Luke," I moaned loudly.

"Say my name again," he demanded, sticking in another finger while pumping in and out harshly.

"Luke, baby," I moaned again.

"That's my girl," he said taking his fingers out and rubbing in circles as he kissed me softly then moving his lips towards my area. He slid his tongue accross it, then put two fingers in while his lips sucked hard on my clit.

"Babe," I moaned loudly and he started going faster and harder.

"Luke, I'm gonna cum," I said loudly as he put his two fingers in his mouth and sucked off the substance.

"God, you're so hot," he said while digging through his night stand and pulling out a rubber.

"Do you want to?" he asked looking at me as I nodded. I grabbed him by his waist band and pulled him close while he took off his shirt. I took his pants off of him along with his boxers and crawled on top of him to kiss him roughly.

"I like you, Luke."

"I love you, Ari," he said putting the condom on and sticking it in without warning.

"Luke," I moaned as he thrusted harder and faster.

"Luke," I moaned louder than ever.

"Ari," he moaned loudly.

"I love you," He moaned even louder.

"I love you too," I moaned before kissing the living shit out of this idiot with a big dick.

》》
》》》
》》》》
》》》》》

Smut.

HAHAHHAHAHAJAJhahH