||chapter seven||

"Stop it," I said laughing to hard to function.

"Not unless I get a kiss," he said still tickling me and puckering his lips.

"Brush your teeth first," I said acting like I didn't want one.

"Just a little peck?" he whispered grabbing my arms and pinning them above my head.

"Then what happens when a little peck turns into us fucking on the bed?" I said giggling.

"I am a bit horny," he said shifting his body into mine roughly.

"I can't do anything with my arms pinned above my head like this," I said wrapping my legs around him.

"If I let go will you kiss me?" he said looking desperate.

"Yes."

"Promise?" he said still unsure.

"Promise," I said as he let go of my arms.

"Stand up," I demanded and he stood up as I put one hand on his chest and the other in the him of his boxers and walked his back to the wall. I pulled his shirt off admiring his beauty. I kissed his lips and slowly made my way to his neck leaving a love bite to mark what's mine. My lips made there way down to his v-line, kissing it softly then moving back up to his lips. I pecked his lips softly then walked to the bathroom grabbing his toothbrush.

"Brush your goddamn teeth, Luke," I said handing him his toothbrush.

"Your such a tease," he said shaking his head while walking into the bathroom.

"That was hot though, we should do that again sometime," he said making me smile.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Bye Ari," he said hugging me tightly.

"By Luke," I said. Sadly, I was standing in the door way of my apartment, Luke having to leave me. He has to go shoot another YouTube video for their channel. Isn't it wierd how close you can get to someone in two days.

"Call me, okay?" he said about to pull away from our hug just as I pulled him straight back in not wanting to let go.

"I'm coming over later," I said looking at him and smiling.

"You better," he said kissing me and wrapping my hands in his.

"Since we can't say I love you yet, how about I like you?" he said pecking my lips again.

"I like you," I said pecking his lips for another time.

"I like you too," he said kissing my forehead, letting his lips sit there for a few seconds.

"I don't want you to go," I said not wanting to let go of his hands.

"I don't want to go either," he said picking me up and carrying me on his shoulder, shutting the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" I said laughing at how cute he is.

"Taking you with me," he said setting me down and opening the car door for me to get in.

"Do I get to watch you guys film?" I said looking at his beautiful face.

"Yep, are you gonna get in?" he asked me like I was gonna say no.

"Of course I am," I said after pecking his lips just so I could see him smile.

》》
》》》
》》》》
》》》》》

HOW CUTE ARE THEY¿¡¿¡

SRSLY I LOVE WRITING THIS :P

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)