||chapter five||

I cannot believe that you're here right now. I thought as our lips touched for the first time in three months. Just hugging him made me happy but this could make my whole year complete. I missed Sean more than anything so this harsh make out should do us good.

"Love you," he said pulling away, keeping his tight grip on my waist.

"Love you too," I said as my phone started to ring telling me Luke was calling, making me mentally cringe.

"Hello."

"Hey, baby. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over later," he asked in the nicest tone he's ever used with me.

"What about Jai?" I said having secret seizures on the inside.

"He won't be home till tonight, and then we could maybe go to yours," he said.

"Sure, if you can pick me up."

"I was going to anyway. Get ready babe," he said hanging up.

"You have to leave before he gets here," I said looking up at sean and giving him a hug.

"Maybe later," he said getting up off the couch and walking out the door making sure to slam it.

I sat on the couch for about twenty minutes before I heard the doorbell ring signaling Luke was on the other side of the door.

"Hey," I said opening the door.

"Hey sexy," he said pulling me in for a kiss which I accepted not feeling like an argument. He closed the door with his foot and we tipped toed over to the couch as he hovered over me weaving our hands together and reconnecting our lips. He scared me at how far his hand got up my thigh but for some reason, I felt trust.

"Shouldn't we head to your place?" I said after pulling away, slowly regretting it.

"Of course beautiful," he said sitting up and grabbing our things never losing his grip on my hand. Maybe Luke is different.

》》
》》》
》》》》
》》》》》

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.