🍎Prologue🍎

🍎Y/n's Bodyguard & Lover🍎

Y/n: Welcome to hell, This Happy Hotel
You’ve got big dreams, well I got some news for you, Charlie....

A set of glowing red corneas and yellow catlike eyes, looked down at the slaughter from the extermination clock tower as the angels left this firey cesspool of sin.

Y/n: You should pack up and sell
These demons aren’t well
You rose and you fell
Shame I was late to the party

A haunting melody of a violin filled all of Hell as a fireworks filled the sky casting the once shadowed violinist into the light. A h/c haired man with Queen Lilith's height was shown dressed in a casual suit of white, red and gold but his Italian leather shoes were covered in fresh blood.

Y/n: Cause’ Heaven’s not goin' open the gates
To let a bunch of mistakes, Pretend they got redeemed.....

The man sang out as a winged demon carrying a camera caught his face. Pale as a porcelain doll with red dotted cheeks, curved magenta horns on their head through their h/c hair, a set of razor sharp teeth formed a smile at the lens as the violin was engulfed in flames.

Camera demon form 666 news shivered in fear as the man waved to the camera creepy like when a long tail whipped behind the man and grabbed the winged demon.

???: "Ah, an unslightly bug." He spoke up in a deep, seductive voice which featured a demonic tone. His smile widened as the demon shook in his tails tight grip. He took the camera from the demon and a shadow held it up. "Good morning, my loyal subjects of Hell!" The man shouted out as he walked around the frightened demon in his clutches. "Look, at what I got here. A uninvited fly in my sky, tsk tsk. That just won't do."

Random demon: "P-please, your m-majesty, Prince Y/n have mercy!" They shouted out in terror til sharp claws cut into their face.

Y/n: "Oh, listen to them! I got a begger here!" He said as he laughed demonically before he ripped his claws to the right thus tearing the demon's lower jaw clean off from his strength. "Didn't your victims scream for mercy before you killed them?" He questioned as the slowly dying demon's eyes widened drastically in horror. "If there is one kind of sinner, I can't stand is rapists...." He growled deeply before slowly disbowling the demon in front of the camera then fired a holy pistol's bullet directly between the eyes with a crazed smile on his face. "Happy extermination day all from your beloved prince." He said before vanishing in flames as the camera fell from the building then shattered against the pavement.

Angel: (Well shucks)

Y/n: And yes I guess it’s kind of a shame
But they’ve got themselves to blame
An unrealistic dream

Y/n appeared within his own castle as imps ran over towards him, handing him papers needing a signature, stamps or claw tearing

Y/n appeared within his own castle as imps ran over towards him, handing him papers needing a signature, stamps or claw tearing. Some imps helped remove his bloodied clothes as he put on fresh ones. The others escorted a tall individual towards the prince while Y/n sat down in his viewing room at 666 news laughing a bit when the casters showed his display.