🍎Chapter 6: Overture 3🍎

Jackson stopped the limousine in front of the Hazbin Hotel and turned it off before running outside to open up the passenger door with a bow.

Jackson: "Your Highness, we're here." He said while dark italian leather shoes showed on the brimstone ground. "Rives told me on the way here that your will and wishes have been done." He said while closing the door after the crowned prince got out of the limousine fully to show that he was carrying a sleeping Charlie in his arms. "I shall go back to your mansion, my prince." He said while driving away as Y/n walked towards the building's door.

Y/n: 'Rives!' He thought while his shadow opened up the hotel's doors for him to walk within the building as all inside looked up towards him. "Shh, she's asleep." He whispered before looking down at Vaggie as she walked up towards him, watching as he gently awoke Charlie before smiling at her softly. "Time to awaken, sweet little apple blossom." He said while carefully placing his sister back onto her feet as the hotel staff motioned about making a new commercial for the hotel to partly showing on the tv before it was cut out to feature the 666 news reporting about the new extermination date. "Six months...." He said while his fingers dung into his apple topped cane as his claws formed and sank into the forbidden fruit of knowledge. "Excuse me, I need to be alone for a moment." He said as he vanished into flames up to his penthouse of the hotel and locked the door tight.

Rives popped out from a corner of the bar area of the penthouse and walked over, holding a silver serving tray holding a flawless crystal decanter that glowed golden amber and a chilled glass. Y/n looked over at his loyal imp butler with a soft smile on his lips before taking the glass into his hand and filled it as well, taking the decanter with him to dismiss Rives downstairs to assist Niffty alongside his cleaning staff for the hotel.

Y/n slowly walked towards a huge window, looking out to all of hell while sipping his drink slowly to see Alastor taking care of Sir Pentious once more while on the other side of the Pride Ring in the Vees territory the trio of youngish overlords were doing their own agendas.

???: "No, no, no!! These aren't fit to be worn by the prince!!!" A female british voice exclaimed out while looking through her hellphone's sinstagram on Morningstar Royal account, aka the prince's sinstagram account to see him wearing one of his magazine model photo. "Look at him, ladies. Deadly, hotter than hellfire, and purely devilish. I want to get him to model my brand of clothes, not Rosie's from the Cannibal town!" She shouted out before her people ran off, so she lounged against a couch looking through the prince's photos, then picked up a new magazine of Hell's Hunks with featured Y/n Morningstar on the cover. "One day, you'll take note of us, Vees my devilish prince charming~" She whispered

Back at the hotel, Y/n paced in his room before someone held onto his shoulders suddenly, which made his eyes glow blood red til he turned his head at one hundred and eighty degrees to see it was Alastor. Y/n snapped his fingers as the curtains around his penthouse closed before he grabbed onto the radio demon's suit lapels to the demonic stag into a deep kiss. Minutes passed by while Alastor threaded his clawed hands into his prince's blonde and h/c mixed hair before Y/n stopped their moment of passion.

Y/n: "Good work with that snake, Alastor." He whispered before taking his damned lover's claws out of his hair to lean against him and let his fork serpent tongue run against his own dagger-like fangs til his hellphone rang out with murderous screams. "Ugh, the Vees again." He growled out and placed his phone on silent than began indulging in his stag while they both had a moment of privacy.

From AppleParty

Hell's Hunks Magazine Cover Image⬇️