🍎Chapter 5: Overture 2🍎

Footsteps echo throughout the Angel's Embassy building's spotless floor as music began filling the emptiness and music began crawling towards the meeting room where Adam was finished singing to Charlie with Lute beside him as about moving up the extermination slaughter date to six months but just before Adam could slam the doors in Charlie's face.

Watch the curtains open, Heard you wanted a show, now don't believe everything you know, let your mind be blown~

A male's voice sang throughout the building as the doors to the meeting room were thrown open by at least what it seemed was nothing.

No looking back, just take a seat cause I'm ready to amaze! You've never seen anything like me, no mirrors, no haze! Got no strings you can see, pulled the tricks out of my sleeves, anything goes for a little fee. Baby, the spectacular ring master is me, yeah, yeah!~

Every creature in hell looked over at the Angel Embassy as Charlie looked aside to see her older brother walking pass her and enter the meeting room with a wide smile on his face which made Adam scowled angrily at the face of the antichrist himself.

Y/n jumped onto the table directly in front of Adam and Lute as his aura pulsed throughout his body to make a gleaming gold and ebony microphone stand appear near him as his left hand held a holy silver etched microphone.

Y/n: "Welcome, come one! Come all right, give you want, what you need alright. Feeling good, feeling flirtatious, I'll make you feel rich, I'll make you feel famous. Ain't no rules under the big top, bright lights, Nitty britty and we won't stop the voices in your head screaming you should let go!" He sang out while he vanished into thin air before appearing behind Adam and actually scaring him to jump aside as Lute growled at him. "Come on, babe won't you join the freakshow"

Y/n smirked widely towards the so called first man's fear as he began walking towards him while showing his devil form off towards Adam to grab hold of Lute and made her dance with him.

Y/n: "Feel the heat inside of you, the show has just begun, the crowds crazy on their feet for the best has yet to come!~" He sang out before bowing politely towards Lute and kissed her hand as she smacked his face aside harshly but he just laughed at the slight sting she gave him before doing a reverse praying cross from pointing to his heart to his forehead then opposite shoulders. "Father, son, whose to judge only in hell I trust!" He shouted out which made Lute pull out her spear only for the prince of hell to destroy it with his touch as it melted into a puddle at his feet. "Shall we head out dear sister of mine?" He questioned while escorting Charlie out of the Embassy and towards his limousine to head back to the Hazbin Hotel as his song began strengthening all of hell and it's people once more. "Looks like I'll be helping you with your dream, my little apple blossom." He said before his eyes widened drastically as Charlie suddenly embraced him in a hug. "It's going to be alright, Charlotte, I'm here for you now." He whispered before returning the hug as the limo drove on, he looked over at the winged orb that represented heaven and the angels he loathed. 'My song will strengthen hell once more like yours does, mother until you return to father, Charlie and I.' He thought while slowly stroking Charlie's hair as he used to when she was but a child from suffering a nightmare as she calmed down slowly yet surely.