🍏Preview 2🍏

Y/n stood by Charlie watching her storm off, crying once the door shut he reached out a clawed shadow pulled Valentino harshly away and threw him against the right wall, as the cement shatter it into the pimps back.

Y/n: "Val..." His teeth sharpened to a deadly point as he began walking over towards the moth overlord slowly as his own employees backed off in fear while Angel gripped onto his robe. "Not only did you touch my little sister, you call called her..." He stopped talking only for his devil side to form before all.

Ebony feathered wings showed from his bleeding back, his fingers sported razor-sharp claws, his horns curled a bit, his bloody red corneas and yellow catlike pupils glowed hauntingly. On his forehead formed a crown of razor sharp and blackened thorns holding pieces of a broken yet gold shimmering halo. His alabaster skin formed a tattoo around his right arm of a snake and shoulder as the part of his chest showing formed a roman numeral of 666 glowing like hellfire

Valentino: "Your H-Highness, I..." He began stuttering as Y/n's clawed right hand grabbed onto his less fluffy antenna harshly, making him become scream out in pain.

Y/n: "§ĤŲŤ ÞĤƏ FŰÇƘ ŲP!!!" He exclaimed as Valentino shook in actual fear of hell's future king. "Į ĞĄVĚ ỲØŲ Ā ẄÃŘŃÏŃĞ ŤĤƏ FĪاŤ ȚĪMĘ Î §ÆẀ ŶØŲ ÎŅ§ŰŁŤÎŊĢ MŸ FĂMĮĻŶ!!!" He shouted out in his demonic voice as his eyes glowed deadly red and gold while he pulled Valentino off the wall to toss him onto the floor before glaring at the makeup crew and spoke calmly with authority in his tone. "Tend to Angel, please, and Kitty, prepare my usual looks like I'm going to be here all night and Angel, looks like I'm filming with you as well." He said while his shoe's right heel dug onto Valentino's right lower arms slowly. "ĞØŤ ÎŤ, VªŁ~" He said while smirking widely at the pimps screams filled his ears as the robotic jester "maid" approached him with a tray holding a poison red apple martini as he took hold of the glass within his clawed fingers before kicking Valentino to his so called winged iron throne. "Get a chair ready for me, you piece of shit, unless you want me to ruin your other antenna." He said while Valentino quickly stood up from the ground, wincing in pain and holding his ribs with his upper hands while his lower right arm hung down loosely, meaning that the angered prince broke it.

Y/n scoffed a laugh watching Valentino run off to get his demand when he just moved his right hand aside to summon a throne fit for hell's top royalty as he mentioned for Angel to come over to him. He reached out to look at Angel's bruised eye and then carefully healed it for the spider.